NPCs & Enemies Giving the Nurse a shop

There is 1x1 pixels, every pixel has to be 2x2.
I didn't use any 1x1 Pixels. I literally used your sprites, added an outline and recolored them.
EDIT: I know what you're talking about. In the red cross on the Med Kit. I meant to delete that.
[DOUBLEPOST=1423164505][/DOUBLEPOST]Fixed.
Medkit.png

Also, there's a white background on the sprites, and that looks ugly on post : \
Nit picky. lol
I only use MS Paint. It's quick, simple and easy to master. As long as it gets the job done, I'm not too worried. :b
EDIT: Also, your original sprites didn't add up to 2x2. I found several places that used uneven space.

It looks really great! Potential for a balanced support class. It would be in the main post by now but I can't get on a regular computer now and mobile has issues with posting images.
I've actually been working on something lately, kind of a healer/buff class. Would use summoning, but a different form. Summoned minions would have higher damage, but also have limited health and mana requiring the player to keep them alive. Essentially replacing multiplayer for those without strong internet connections. Now, for players with good connections that can use multiplayer, here's the balance. The summons are 10% weaker for every player on your team in multiplayer.

I've actually been working on something lately, kind of a healer/buff class. Would use summoning, but a different form. Summoned minions would have higher damage, but also have limited health and mana requiring the player to keep them alive. Essentially replacing multiplayer for those without strong internet connections. Now, for players with good connections that can use multiplayer, here's the balance. The summons are 10% weaker for every player on your team in multiplayer.
Interesting... Can't wait to see the thread

Back
Top Bottom