OOC Glitched world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Adam Black
Appearance:

Adam_Black.png

Species: Human
Personality: Experimental character so I'm not really sure?
Equipment:
  • Herrscher of Reason core
  • Herrscher of Sentience core
  • Star of Eden: Allows Adam to manipulate gravity
Abilities:
  • Herrscher of Reason allows Adam to create anything he fully understands and analyze other things

• I'll put an example
    • Let's say Adam wants to use his HoR powers to create a sword. He'll need to know these details:
    • Materials used
    • The process in making that sword
    • What each process does and how to do each of those processes
    • What each component does (if it's an electronic device)
    • etc.

• Herrscher of Sentienceallows Adam to manipulate dream worlds/other peoples' thoughts if they're not immune to it
Reference: Herrschers
Strengths:
  • Is going to be very overpowered if he gets his hand on information about dangerous weapons/objects, be it physical information or those stored in his victims' minds

Flaws:

• Removing both cores will remove all his combat abilities and give him a fatal wound
  • Is helpless if the constructs he created can't be used/is being destroyed rapidly
  • Forcing Adam to use his Herrscher powers continuously will quickly drain his energy
World description: Honkai Impact, no notice difference with a regular world except a bit of magic
Hex code: Whatever this is (#B8312F)
Main/side character: Main​
okay so I noticed the gravity thing and I'm fine with it as long as it has some limit to how far it goes like Quilaren's magic thingy

okay so I noticed the gravity thing and I'm fine with it as long as it has some limit to how far it goes like Quilaren's magic thingy
It has a limit of 20 meters, and I forgot to specify this but Adam's Herrscher of Sentience ability only has a range of 5 meters as well

10 meters would work fine, if that's fine with you – I have a hard time specifying range limits since they don't exist irl and I can't measure it

10 meters would work fine, if that's fine with you – I have a hard time specifying range limits since they don't exist irl and I can't measure it
I usually convert it to feet to see if I'm fine with it, and I already converted the 10 meters before to see if I could predict you changing it to that, which was correct
And I'm fine with it
IG I'll just edit the quoted post for when I add it to the first post now if there's nothing else you wanna mention

I usually convert it to feet to see if I'm fine with it, and I already converted the 10 meters before to see if I could predict you changing it to that, which was correct
And I'm fine with it
IG I'll just edit the quoted post for when I add it to the first post now if there's nothing else you wanna mention
I edited the post already so yea, there's pretty much nothing else I wanna mention for now

First off, apologies for suddenly vanishing. I know I said I'd try to get Ant free / uninvolved before I left, but then school and other things happened, so that's been fun. Given that I'm already like 10 pages behind: For all intents and purposes, Ant has vanished / gone back to his room to rest for a while / whatever other IC explanation you'd like for me stepping back from this RP.

@Dragonwolf73, Ant is technically gone now, so Cycler shouldn't be softlocked anymore.
I'd also like to directly apologize to you, @TheEpicSylveon, and @Sylbus. You three had to deal with my terrible posting habits and timeliness the most, and for that, I'm sorry.

Secondly (I was typing this as the notif. came in):
Reminder for Snek to update the summary
I will update the summary soon, probably either tomorrow or over the weekend. I have nearly 1,000 posts to go through, so I cannot guarantee that it will all be done in one sitting, but I will do it.

First off, apologies for suddenly vanishing. I know I said I'd try to get Ant free / uninvolved before I left, but then school and other things happened, so that's been fun. Given that I'm already like 10 pages behind: For all intents and purposes, Ant has vanished / gone back to his room to rest for a while / whatever other IC explanation you'd like for me stepping back from this RP.

@Dragonwolf73, Ant is technically gone now, so Cycler shouldn't be softlocked anymore.
I'd also like to directly apologize to you, @TheEpicSylveon, and @Sylbus. You three had to deal with my terrible posting habits and timeliness the most, and for that, I'm sorry.

Secondly (I was typing this as the notif. came in):

I will update the summary soon, probably either tomorrow or over the weekend. I have nearly 1,000 posts to go through, so I cannot guarantee that it will all be done in one sitting, but I will do it.
thank you for trying to keep up with this RP so much

I just had an idea last night
Maybe there could be world-specific fields (stuff like RWBY's Aura, and when I actually write it down the teleportation effects from my lore) in the character template that are optional but recommended to fill?

I'm not sure how to explain but next time my dumb self decides to add another character I'll try to show what I mean

I actually have a bit of a suggestion for the first post. Reformat the character list. Make it so opening the character list first has a list of the different worlds, which would be handled as spoilers, then, under those, would be the characters from the relevant world. Mainly so it would be easier to find which character is from which world.

And make it so that the character descriptions are links to the original message instead of being a quote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom