Not open for further replies.
V1 has human characters? No way!
Name: [REDACTED]

Alias: Captain

Age (optional): unknown, late 40s.

Appearance (Pictures or Description):
2B9FF548-ECFF-49F5-A52B-CB8CB87CE25A.jpeg

5FCEF45F-A6DD-4124-9385-1500E02AD6DA.jpeg

The captain I plan to use is his ”mastery” outfit, the golden one. He looks the same physically in both, just wanted to point out the arm.

The captain is rather tall I also should add, around 6’5.

Species: human, augmented

Personality: kind, but rough around the edges, takes pride in his work and cares for others. Straight to the point and with a good sense of humor always. Serious when he needs to be.

Equipment/Weapons and armor:

full body spacesuit which he doesn’t take off, moderately durable but mainly used as armor

a small drone which can zap enemies with a laser, dealing no real damage, but stunning them

access to supply drops, orbital strikes, and kinetic impacters from the UES Safe Travels, these all at moderate delays

His right arm past the elbow is mechanical, the end is a revolver/shotgun hybrid which can be used at close range or with slower speed at long range

Abilities:

Tactical planning

ranged combat

multiple different kinds of orbital strikes and supply drops

armor

hacking skills

engineering skills

piloting skills

technology knowledge

Strengths:

ranged combat

area control

heavy damage

tactical planning

supplying

Flaws:

melee combat

defense

speed

delay of orbital strikes

endurance (cause he’s kinda old.)

Backstory (optional):

Not much is known about the childhood of the captain. The first we see of him is during his time piloting the UES Safe Travels. After the eventual restoration of his ship after the events.. he sets his sights on Petrichor V, an alien planet with odd flora and fauna that defy what anyone would think of as a logical planetary system. With his hodgepodge crew of other survivors, he sets out for the planet.

He didn't mind going out of early retirement for this one.

World description (not needed if it's a side character): Petrichor V is an odd world where a collection of miscellaneous plants and animals inhabit a world of many habitats. It was built and furnished with its inhabitants by the God providence, who‘s goal was to stop his brother’s rampage in his quest for power and learn more about the mortal soul.

Captain was originally from earth, normal earth, but around 40 years in the future.

Hex code: #EFC461

Main character (can affect what world it is, is the preferred type of character if you don't have one already) or a Side character (doesn't affect the world changing, you can't use it as much as a main character)?:

Captain is one of the main characters of Risk of Rain, he doesn’t have any special stipulations from his world that he needs to apply by whilst in other worlds.

Last edited:
access to supply drops, orbital strikes, and kinetic impacters from the UES Safe Travels, these all at moderate delays
This does require that the Safe Travels came along with him though. I mean, that's why he can't use half his kit in any of the hidden realms. (Despite the same ship somehow being able to send the shipping request things and vending machines there just fine.)

V1 has human characters? No way!

Appearance (Pictures or Description): View attachment 367541
View attachment 367540
The captain I plan to use is his ”mastery” outfit, the golden one. He looks the same physically in both, just wanted to point out the arm.

Personality: kind, but rough around the edges, takes pride in his work and cares for others. Straight to the point and with a good sense of humor always. Serious when he needs to be.

full body spacesuit which he doesn’t take off, moderately durable but mainly used as armor

a small drone which can zap enemies with a laser, dealing no real damage, but stunning them

His right arm past the elbow is mechanical, the end is a revolver/shotgun hybrid which can be used at close range or with slower speed at long range

Abilities:

Tactical planning

ranged combat

armor

hacking skills

engineering skills

piloting skills

technology knowledge

Strengths:

ranged combat

area control

heavy damage

tactical planning

supplying

Flaws:

melee combat

defense

speed

delay of orbital strikes

Backstory (optional):

Not much is known about the childhood of the captain. The first we see of him is during his time piloting the UES Safe Travels. After the eventual restoration of his ship after the events.. he sets his sights on Petrichor V, an alien planet with odd flora and fauna that defy what anyone would think of as a logical planetary system. With his hodgepodge crew of other survivors, he sets out for the planet.

World description (not needed if it's a side character): Petrichor V is an odd world where a collection of miscellaneous plants and animals inhabit a world of many habitats. It was built and furnished with its inhabitants by the God providence, who‘s goal was to stop his brother’s rampage in his quest for power and learn more about the mortal soul.

Captain was originally from earth, normal earth, but around 40 years in the future.

Main character (can affect what world it is, is the preferred type of character if you don't have one already) or a Side character (doesn't affect the world changing, you can't use it as much as a main character)?:

Captain is one of the main characters of Risk of Rain, he doesn’t have any special stipulations from his world that he needs to apply by whilst in other worlds.
I'm doing some Miitopia stuff currently so I won't read this RN, however I do want you to know that I know that you've posted this

This does require that the Safe Travels came along with him though. I mean, that's why he can't use half his kit in any of the hidden realms. (Despite the same ship somehow being able to send the shipping request things and vending machines there just fine.)
Also gonna not allow the logic of being able to call air strikes through like 50 feet of rock.

So I guess that’s another downside

Appearance (Pictures or Description): View attachment 367541
View attachment 367540

Abilities:

Tactical planning

ranged combat

armor

hacking skills

engineering skills

piloting skills

technology knowledge

Strengths:

ranged combat

area control

heavy damage

tactical planning

supplying

Flaws:

melee combat

defense

speed

delay of orbital strikes

Backstory (optional):

this seems mostly fine It's just
How would this work when in GW?:

What do you mean by this?:

The last part just means there's no rules to consider when cap's under other world rules.

As for the Safe Travels ship abilities, following the game's logic, he'd be able to call in a vending machine, but not the orbital strikes and that stuff. :)red:ing space capitalism)

this seems mostly fine It's just
How would this work when in GW?:
I guess the UES has to find his location and warp to him first, so he’s without his airstrikes for a while. I mean half of his stuff is related to the ship.

Besides shooting projectiles, he can’t interact with the ship I guess, well he can receive supply drops.

What do you mean by this?:
basically weapons that make huge boom on impact that are fired from the ship, that alongside supplies, the ship being in space of course.

Unless it’s a light orbital strike, like a drone strike for example, then these are kinda easy to dodge, you just have to get out of the way of the indicator (a laser for a DIABLO and a shining thing for a supply drop) so any character with even slow movement should have no trouble dodging the heavier strikes and supply drops.

I still have no idea how the ship is supposed to work, and Cap’s not all that powerful without his strikes.

Well I think it can be made explainable (probably with him getting some tech upgrade) for him to get the orbital stuff without bringing im the whole ship. I mean, it can send vending machines to alternate dimensions after all.

Well I think it can be made explainable (probably with him getting some tech upgrade) for him to get the orbital stuff without bringing im the whole ship. I mean, it can send vending machines to alternate dimensions after all.
tactical soda inbound

Yeah.. maybe he builds and modifies a T280 proto and puts it in the stratosphere?

Elemental, may you please just accept/deny Someone's character yet? I know I'm the last person who can really criticize for being behind on things, but Someone isn't going to stop nagging you about it until you do so. If you really just don't like the character or don't think they'll fit, then deny them: It's your RP.
The last edit of their character sheet they posted is here, and as far as I can see, nobody has commented on it or brought up any issues that need to be addressed: OOC - Glitched world

And Esther (and anyone else waiting on the summary to be updated), the summary will not be updated until I'm out of school, or at the very least until finals stop. I apologize for getting so behind, but I don't have enough time to update it right now.
If anyone has any suggestions for a format change or something to add or anything else I could do while going through the last 3.5K posts, just tell me and I'll keep it in mind.

Elemental, may you please just accept/deny Someone's character yet? I know I'm the last person who can really criticize for being behind on things, but Someone isn't going to stop nagging you about it until you do so. If you really just don't like the character or don't think they'll fit, then deny them: It's your RP.
The last edit of their character sheet they posted is here, and as far as I can see, nobody has commented on it or brought up any issues that need to be addressed: OOC - Glitched world

And Esther (and anyone else waiting on the summary to be updated), the summary will not be updated until I'm out of school, or at the very least until finals stop. I apologize for getting so behind, but I don't have enough time to update it right now.
If anyone has any suggestions for a format change or something to add or anything else I could do while going through the last 3.5K posts, just tell me and I'll keep it in mind.
That’s kinda true…

Someone has waited like 2 weeks with minimal responses, and they stopped nagging too, you should probably proof or not proof it.

I guess the UES has to find his location and warp to him first, so he’s without his airstrikes for a while. I mean half of his stuff is related to the ship.

Besides shooting projectiles, he can’t interact with the ship I guess, well he can receive supply drops.
but how would they even get to GW?
basically weapons that make huge boom on impact that are fired from the ship, that alongside supplies, the ship being in space of course.

Unless it’s a light orbital strike, like a drone strike for example, then these are kinda easy to dodge, you just have to get out of the way of the indicator (a laser for a DIABLO and a shining thing for a supply drop) so any character with even slow movement should have no trouble dodging the heavier strikes and supply drops.

I still have no idea how the ship is supposed to work, and Cap’s not all that powerful without his strikes.
like I've said many times before,
Space doesn't really exist
and I have no plans to include it right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom