NPCs & Enemies Gnomes drop parts to a equippable gnome set

FantasticFwoosh

Terrarian
Simple enough idea, when gnomes freeze in sunlight (being rare mobs already, less-so ironically in the presence of other garden gnomes posted around the living wood tree's) they'll have a chance to pop off red gnome hats - gnome shirts and gnome pants respectively when they transition into their new item form.

This makes it much more engaging to wait for gnomes and increases the marginal reward for patience and good kiting skills outside of the valuable garden gnome itself.

I propose if this is a active set armor set; the set bonus in theme of the gnome itself should be linked to enhanced luck (even if quality of defensive armor is lacking), but mostly players may be able to get the most satisfaction out of it worn in vanity slots.

Source:

This idea could also work as just a simple vanity set.

Here's my take on how it would look:
Gnome_set_Male.png
Gnome_set_Female.png

Yeah! This could be +1 armor set for the Pre-Hardmode (as we all know, Pre-HM doesn't have a lot of variability, especially the Ranger and Summoner).

Yeah! This could be +1 armor set for the Pre-Hardmode (as we all know, Pre-HM doesn't have a lot of variability, especially the Ranger and Summoner).
I agree completely, I thought that with the throwing armors being moved to ranged, this situatiation would have been solved at least in one front, it kinda of was, but not entirely. So yeah, more ph armors would be welcome, be they for one of the classes or for other purposes, like the miner and angler sets.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom