Items Golden sushi

Golden Carp should be craftable into Golden Delight. I have no idea why it isn't.
Its probably because of the fact that golden carp can’t be caught with a net like the others, it has to be fished to obtain it and it has no moving sprite.It was also added earlier than the others.

Golden Carp should be craftable into Golden Delight. I have no idea why it isn't.
Because Golden Carp isn't as hard or time consuming to get as the others. If you have a maxed fishing loadout and a big pond, it takes like 5 minutes max to get a golden carp. Would make other golden critters useless.

Because Golden Carp isn't as hard or time consuming to get as the others. If you have a maxed fishing loadout and a big pond, it takes like 5 minutes max to get a golden carp. Would make other golden critters useless.
Huh, I never thought people deliberately tried to get either golden critters or golden carp. I don't remember catching it very often at all with good fishing setups, but I mainly fish for crates so I guess it's just that I'm not finding it almost ever because I'm not looking for it.

Huh, I never thought people deliberately tried to get either golden critters or golden carp. I don't remember catching it very often at all with good fishing setups, but I mainly fish for crates so I guess it's just that I'm not finding it almost ever because I'm not looking for it.
It doesn't come from anywhere crates come from, except the underground evil biomes which you're probably not fishing in. Unless you're fishing in hardmode for one of the weapons, underground, you're not even in a place to get it. And it is rare enough you probably won't get it on your first try. But it's not difficult to get if you go looking for it. But if you make it craft into golden delight, people WOULD go looking for it.

Back
Top Bottom