PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
They wouldn't give a release date without something resembling an update. That would just be asking to have angry terrarians at your doorstep. I'm sure they could've released it when they gave out the release date, but wanted to try to fix some minor bugs before then.
[DOUBLEPOST=1435645191,1435645154][/DOUBLEPOST]Crap. I didn't quote that well...

Good morning evening and after noon people of the world. :)
Morning, 9 hours to go

11652152_1035605946450980_1975343904_n.jpg

If they wanted to do another update, half this comprehensive, Id pay a little for 'dlc'. Keep up the good work guys!
I'm not sure but i think this is the last update they are doing. Because of Otherworld. But i feel the same way i would pay for another update as big as 1.3 will be!

to my understanding, Red is moving on but Yorai and some of the others will continue working on it. this of course may be outdated info.
Yea i don't know much but i think early on in the development of 1.3 they said it would be the last one. But i am not 100% sure if that's true. My fingers are crossed.

Ahhh :( i got so tired of wait i have a nap and i only slept for five minutes! The last few hours are always the hardest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom