PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 days before reach the station,My favourite server will re-server soon.This will be write in history of "Terraria D-day"

I play at Terraria Catgivegames server(It's an asian server in Thailand,of course Im *Thai)
Anyway,its a good server :3

*Dont confuse with Taiwan or Taipei,Its Thailand

Its being released on June 30th but where... because in Australia wouldnt it be the 31st or something?

Do you know what is silly? People saying there is snow on the fence, but Boreal wood have it only but you must know how to use it to show snow.

I just say this, there is no sense of beeing a Tax Collector NPC, what would happen if I don't pay them to him xd It's the new old man/clothier ._. You know the pics that you showed to me were about MONTHS ago, things have been changed

Can't the hype train reach its destination faster ???
Here are the names I think:
Blue Worm: Frost Pillar
Yellow Worm: Solar Pillar
Purple Pillar: Chaos Pillar
Green Pillar: Alien? Moon? I dunno
I believe it's more like this:
Blue worm:Crystal Pillar
Yellow worm:Solar Pillar
Purple worm: Chaos Pillar
Green pillar:(I dunno)

Wow! So much stuff! The Hype is real! I have never been so hyped for an update in my life!
Time to re-watch. Immediately.
EDIT:
It seems as though this old GIF is relevant once again. ;)
Ci2ggmU.gif

There's so much things to do when 1.3 hits, I can't keep track of them all!
I am extremely grateful to everyone in Re-Logic who worked on the update for over a year, thanks for your hard work in making something so great, for free.
Enjoy your break from developing afterwards, you deserve it!

This gif. #winning

It would be neat if the 'Tax Collector' was like your mom in Pokemon. Invest money, and over the days you can build interest. He can sell loans and have a deep financial system that rivals the stock market. Get rich quick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom