PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't want to see those, I covered my screen while scrolling down. Please put those in a spoiler.

If people really want to see the achievements, they have access to them themselves. You don't have to post them.
Im sorry im new and i dont really know how to do a spoiler command... and anyways i didn't really think about putting a spoiler there...

I wonder if the mac version gonna be the exact same to PC or is it gonna be like the Xbox version where it has a bunch of things of the PC version, but missing a few things, but adds a few new things.

Im sorry im new and i dont really know how to do a spoiler command... and anyways i didn't really think about putting a spoiler there...
I put them in a spoiler for you.

Everyone - there is really no way for us to keep people from posting 1.3 spoilers, they are all over the place. If you don't want to see them, then perhaps you might want to consider a short break from the forum, or at least from threads where the spoilers are likely to occur. Thanks.

I wonder if the mac version gonna be the exact same to PC or is it gonna be like the Xbox version where it has a bunch of things of the PC version, but missing a few things, but adds a few new things.
The Mac/Linux version should be essentially at the same level as PC. There might be some differences related to how backups are done, file organization, etc., but the gameplay should be the same as PC.

No.
Hype train has gone FULL SPEED.
But you can still come aboard.
The Hype Train is going so fast that people can't see it when it passes anymore. The only way to get on board is to request a teleport from Scotty.

You just have to run SUPER fast to get on. hehe
Gotta be a little faster than super fast. lol

I found it relevant to make this:
View attachment 59838
There's no way to avoid them, but I can try to avoid the majority of them until I can play tomorrow. q-q

30th June, 1PM, EST
wait, thats like 6PM where i live
do_not_cry_franku_6884.png

I am hoping in my heart that Red releases the 1.3 at 12pm EST and is all like TRLLLLOOO You can have it now! But that's just me hoping... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom