PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is what I think slime rain will be. This is only speculation.

Every time it rains, there is a small chance it will be slime rain. Slimes will fall from the sky. At first, there will be just green and blue slimes, but over time, tougher slimes will start to fall and more frequently. When the rain is about to end, king slime will spawn.

On a side note, KS needs a buff. He is too easy. Maybe he will actually be hard in expert mode?

Here is what I think slime rain will be. This is only speculation.

Every time it rains, there is a small chance it will be slime rain. Slimes will fall from the sky. At first, there will be just green and blue slimes, but over time, tougher slimes will start to fall and more frequently. When the rain is about to end, king slime will spawn.

On a side note, KS needs a buff. He is too easy. Maybe he will actually be hard in expert mode?

Inb4 Instead of releasing slimes when he gets struck, he releases sticky bombs. XD

Yes I agree KS needs a buff. I just dig a hole and go in it and just stab him until items pop out. But the real question here is, how do you buff a boss that is so easy to take advantage of? I cant wait to find a way to work around it.

I don't think they are necessarily correspondant to the different biomes in the game. Also look at this picture again:
index.php

There are four moons and four armor sets. Only three pillars where shown but since there are four armor sets and four different moons it is probably safe to assume that there are four types of pillars. Also I think only the orange pillar is called a solar pillar since it sort of has that theme.
Of course,My comment will be a type of drilling into connection.

4 moons,4 armors.It means Every armor will recieve From event or maybe a pillar(Notice the match with color)
1.Supermoon(Lunar)Could be some gunner type monster.....Motherfrickin "Aliens"
2.Purple pillar and purple soccerer armor.Should be some ancient mobs(mage species).
3.Blue armor...... [brain.exe has stop working]
4.Solar pillar,I think we should name it solar armor until we discover what is it's name.

Yes I agree KS needs a buff. I just dig a hole and go in it and just stab him until items pop out. But the real question here is, how do you buff a boss that is so easy to take advantage of?

You don't. That's why I'm a little concerned about Expert Mode. People will find a way to cheese the upgraded battle to make it incredibly easier. But at the same time, I look forward to seeing how people succeed with this.

I will find some weird way of cheesing expert mode. I can guarantee you that. I challenge Red to make an expert mode to really megarustle my jimmies.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH
BABY DUKE FISHRON MOUNT
I HOPE HE IS AS ADORABLE AS LEINFOR'S AVATAR
:naughty:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH
BABY DUKE FISHRON MOUNT
I HOPE HE IS AS ADORABLE AS LEINFOR'S AVATAR
:naughty:
You do realise it's in the game already. It's called the scaly truffle and you get it from fishing...

read all that from beginning to end and damn was it long.
and looking at the yo-yo in this clip (not sure if it's still relevant) but it reminds me more of hyun's character yo-yo (know for his weapon)
Terraria's yo-yo
hyun's yo-yo

DAMN IT I LOVE HYUN! i thought i was the only one who saw that.
[DOUBLEPOST=1435313340,1435313304][/DOUBLEPOST]
What the fourth liquid Acid Or Nitroglycerin (The most explosive liquid ever)

waht about francium XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom