PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww man, looks like the comment is lost somewhere in video comment history. I would write it over, but it took 10 minutes to make at the time, if not longer, not really worthed. There were only like, 5 arguments I couldn't prove invalid on Minecraft's side though.

One thing that people aren't understanding is the medusa "trophy". Past implementations of terraria tell us that medusa is a boss because only bosses have trophies. My idea is that that isn't a trophy. It's a weapon rack. I am predicting that medusa's head will be a drop. (This would follow Greek mythology)

One thing that people aren't understanding is the medusa "trophy". Past implementations of terraria tell us that medusa is a boss because only bosses have trophies. My idea is that that isn't a trophy. It's a weapon rack. I am predicting that medusa's head will be a drop. (This would follow Greek mythology)
Yeah, I agree with this. Maybe it could turn monsters into the stone like Medusa does?

Good idea my friend! Maybe it could turn monsters to stone for statues or something.
[DOUBLEPOST=1435335987,1435335915][/DOUBLEPOST]Or, it would freeze them in stone and then you shatter them.

It is your idea, or Pedguin's? He speculated exactly that in his video...

13 seconds in there's a new chimney, dyed zephyr fish( love that pet), corruption crate, but What caught my eye was that weapon behind the fish. It looks like a cattle prod lance. There's also a new fireplace.:joy:
*late*
Don't tell me they're mixing old Furnace's sprite with current. I could die happy then.
But probably it's just a new decor item... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom