PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sudden new theory! What if the whole "super moon" thing is a battle between the sun and the moon, centered on your house! Think about it, the giant moon, SOLAR pillar, fiery and alien monsters... It all makes sense now!
It could use your spawn point.

lol. I noticed this one of the first times I watched the trailer but never felt like pointing it out. The Portal gun scene is screwed up. The first portal Red jumps into isn't the actual portal. It was just edited in. First off, you can tell because it is blue and so is the portal he comes out of, and second because it looks entirely different from what the normal portal looks like. It's all smooth and it goes into the ground. The other portals are outside the blocks. I wonder why they did this...

lol. I noticed this one of the first times I watched the trailer but never felt like pointing it out. The Portal gun scene is screwed up. The first portal Red jumps into isn't the actual portal. It was just edited in. First off, you can tell because it is blue and so is the portal he comes out of, and second because it looks entirely different from what the normal portal looks like. It's all smooth and it goes into the ground. The other portals are outside the blocks. I wonder why they did this...
Probably because it was easier to film it that way.

My question is how unique? and is it in the entire world?

As in no Two people can have the same item in the entire world? That would just be... well BAD

Honestly I really hope that the "Unique" Items are not what I think they will be.
Though you cant rightly claim them to be without just having only 1 in the entire game.

I am Just gonna go with unfounded fears.

And if it does turn out to be what I think, Time to get them all......
Unique things from boss drops, most likely in expert mode.

Crowno put a character that looks like him; I'll even go as far as to say it is him, in the game and summoned an ancient evil. That is the greatest thing ever. Also the new biomes look interesting. Hopefully they have some decent loot and may'be some bosses too. :)

Crowno put a character that looks like him; I'll even go as far as to say it is him, in the game and summoned an ancient evil. That is the greatest thing ever. Also the new biomes look interesting. Hopefully they have some decent loot and may'be some bosses too. :)
Crowno says the cultists were actually designed before his armor was. Check his account.

Wait, you should already know that, you just posted on his wall 7 minutes ago.

Two words: Fossil Armor.
It might be ranged armor, because the Javelins seems to match the set well.
Javelins may actually be an early consumable Melee weapon... That'd be pretty useful as Boomerangs tend to suck that early.

Also the other weapon he uses is the Yoyo, which is confirmed Melee. Of course, he may not be using the most efficient combat just for showing off new things.

(Remember the "working on balancing Melee")

Is anybody excited about the Mac release in July?
A bit.

Not for myself: I don't own a Mac, never have, and never plan to. My friend, however, has one, and every time I recommend a game to him or tell him we could play it together, he's like, "But it won't run on a Mac..."

He's lived in another state for years now, so we don't get many chances to talk. It would be nice if he could get Terraria and I could make a server for us to play on.

What will probably happen is, whether I get the game for him or he gets it himself (if either happens at all), he'll probably just say, "I haven't got time to play it." -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom