PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was going through the trailer, I saw something really weird. If you are a Yrimir fan, you will know what I am talking about. The weirdness is in the scene where the guy is using minions. Ya know, summoner items. The guy looks like Hagrid in Yrimir's summoner lets play!! He's got the beard and everything! If you dont know what im talking about, look up yrimir's summoner lets play. Its weird.
Well Yrimir did make the trailer..

When I was going through the trailer, I saw something really weird. If you are a Yrimir fan, you will know what I am talking about. The weirdness is in the scene where the guy is using minions. Ya know, summoner items. The guy looks like Hagrid in Yrimir's summoner lets play!! He's got the beard and everything! If you dont know what im talking about, look up yrimir's summoner lets play. Its weird.
Yrimir is a Beta tester and he made the trailer, so that probably is Hagrid.

It probably has to do with Yrmir helping to make the video, but don't quote me on that.

I think it' s optional. Personally I don't see myself using cloud saving, I just don't really see what particular use that carries.
What if your computer explodes? Or you bought a new laptop and don't feel like copying crap over? It's there to make things easier, not to fix anything. It's the little things, man!

When the update comes around I'm not gonna look at the change log at all b/c i want to truly experience the update for myself, also i hope that when people start playing it, ( if they do before i get to it), I'm hoping they won't blurt out a bunch of spoilers... may just go on Red's and Cenx's profile just to check...

Did anyone notice that in the picture Crowno made, there were 4 other planets, none of which look like the terrarian world?

I'm looking so forward to the update's new content, I had to make something from the trailer. Though I ended up doing a couple things.

I can hardly wait for the 30th!

s5ryGsHl.jpg

You know Francium isn't a liquid right? With that, it's only explosive when getting into connection with water.
yes, i know francium isnt a liquid. but, francium explodes with the moisture of the air alone, so, that was why i mentioned francium. and who asked for your opinion? < not trying to be rude but you jsut randomly jumped into a conversation taht has long passed that point.

It probably has to do with Yrmir helping to make the video, but don't quote me on that.
I've seen this multiple times... I just wanted to point out that Yrimir didn't help make the trailer, he made it. It's his trailer.

Oh, also, on an unrelated note, here's a theory regarding the shiny insects: the golden bug net highlights all bait creatures.

From Red's profile page:

"We are aiming for 1pm EST on the 30th. See you then!"

For the 1.2 update, Redigit HIMSELF said they were aiming for about 5-6:00 pm October 1st and it came out 11:56 pm the last day of September. He can surprise us and I'm hoping he will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom