Good world seeds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddied

Terrarian
Hey everyone, I'm new to the Terraria Forums. Nice to meet you all! ;) I've wanted to create a new world for some time, but I've become very picky with world generation. For example, if the world is set too low or too high, or if there are random drops or hills that look unnatural and don't fit in with the terrain, I'll delete the world, and create a new one. I've been doing this for a while now, and I can't seem to get a world I'm satisfied with. :sigh: I'm not necessarily looking for a seed with like, a pyramid and a waterbolt at the top of the dungeon, but rather just a nice world with natural-looking terrain.
I don't like corrupted deserts, beaches, ice biomes or jungles, but I am aiming for a world with living trees. I prefer the world level set in about the middle, with the background terrain not too low or too high so the you're able to see the Sun and sky like this:
Capture.PNG

Now you understand how picky I am.

I'm not asking for anyone to go out of their way to find a world that fits my description (well, if you would be willing please go ahead), but if anyone has any worlds of their own that they consider good, please tell me their seeds!

Thanks for reading. (Seeds large world on expert mode with corruption)

Last edited:
Hi there @Eddied, welcome to the forums.

I also prefer to have a particular spawn area for my worlds. My pickiness is that spawn needs to be flat, and if there are crags and drops nearby, it's a reject. ~:D

We already have a thread dedicated to world seeds, you might have luck there. As we don't allow duplicate threads, I'll close this thread and you can continue your discussion here: 1.3.4 SHARE YOUR MAP SEED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom