Goodbye Ocram, you will be missed

It's sad that Ocram is going since cross-platform play will probably never be a thing I don't see why they have to get rid of him...
[doublepost=1516299736,1516299672][/doublepost]
Some one will probably make an Ocram PC mod which will be nice
I hope they do, that'd be great. (Even though I don't own a PC)
[doublepost=1516299767][/doublepost]
im more sad that the sharanga is going D: its sooooo OP
The Sharanga is a fantastic weapon, R.I.P

Golden_Cross_Grave_Marker.png

It will be weird not having ocram in the game anymore but he was a terrible end game boss fight. I would literally just stand there with beetle armor on and not even move and use my flair on on him. It killed him in about 30 seconds and I barely took damage. He was just too easy. It was a very diss a pointing boss fight for me.

It will be weird not having ocram in the game anymore but he was a terrible end game boss fight. I would literally just stand there with beetle armor on and not even move and use my flair on on him. It killed him in about 30 seconds and I barely took damage. He was just too easy. It was a very diss a pointing boss fight for me.
It qas meant to be fought with similar gear that you would fight plantera with.

Ocram was a bad boss with full beetle armor and a godly terria blade i can face tank the boss. Ive never died to it was to easy to kill and it costs alot to make the summoning item. Ill miss the armors more tho and the weapons and banners.

Ocram was a bad boss with full beetle armor and a godly terria blade i can face tank the boss. Ive never died to it was to easy to kill and it costs alot to make the summoning item. Ill miss the armors more tho and the weapons and banners.
But you can still obtian Ocram Tier Armour regardlessly from Travelling Merchants, same happens with Horned God, which used to drop from mechanical bosses rarely

Back
Top Bottom