Blocks & Decoration Gothic Slab Block/Wall/Platform

Kubiquity^3 🌳

Living Tree
We have a full steampunk set with furniture. I feel another slab style kind of similar to the stone slab would be a great addition for the partial gothic furniture set not to mention all the gothic, steampunk, and Lovecraft fans out there. I chose 3 pictures to show what I’m thinking about these as far as style. I thought it would be nice to have a 2 toned block like in both cathedral pictures showing a weathered state to the stone.

D5915ACE-7177-4504-ADE1-4011304A8F9C.png

2F37FBA6-FD08-45E4-8C8A-5FC67DE5D4ED.png

C2A0904A-0D88-423F-8BB4-F349761AD82E.png

Please show your support for this and comment and/or like this post. 😁

Last edited:
I put a suggestion about the gothic furniture as well. I was thinking like in that first cathedral pic the “stone” has 2 tones to it from being weathered…that’s my idea for the block. Well both of them have 2 tones…the first is more prevalent. I’ll add that to my post in a bit. Thanks for the support.

All this makes me think of many blocks that could be made for many things

Like for example a hallowed brick, made of hallowed ingots, and the same for Ectoplasm (Spectral Bars) Brick, although the latter could be the Echo Block lol

This is definitely something I'd love to see in the game, Imagine all the possibilities with it and graveyards together. Full support from me

Back
Top Bottom