some more drops for arterius
db32zordd.png
:red:ingsomething.png.png.png.png
random db32 palette stuff
lul.png
a lul
gaybow.png
more db32 palette with some edits

Hey would you mind spriting my fan character Sir Sovereign???

Some background to give you an idea:

"Sir sovereign was a valiant knight, he used to stare up at the big blue sky from his epic castle house, but all he would see is a darknesses, he decided it was time to server the dark ham boy, who wanted to inslave all of the Terrarians. He ran off to the evil fort but fell in the moat and he drowned in oils. He also buyed a horses."

Thanks you !!!

Due to peer pressure I hereby declare open:
View attachment 180030

Closing for requests for now. Not really feeling the craft right now and projects I'm already involved with are priority.

This is really cool, and I'm digging that Ocram

Help! I have fallen and cannot get up!
The only thing I can say without going for too long is: deepdive the Spriting Carnival thread and any good spriter's, study their technique down to every single pixel.
If you're plateauing, experiment a lot with other peoples styles, study all you can and mix it into your own.
Another very important step is to not limit yourself to one game or one style. Doing general pixel art and studying the masters over at pixeljoint or pixelation IS VERY IMPORTANT.
Next time you see a great sprite you love, download it. Analyse pixel placement, AA, imagine how every single cluster would have been made and take all that in.

oh look i went for too long

really bad, i suggest learning in the terraria pixel art discord how to make sprites that at least dont burn people's eyes

Back
Top Bottom