tModLoader Graydee's mini mods

Nice stuff, pretty hyped to see how the Atmospheric Terraria mod will look like. Going to be interesting to see a mod bringing new shaders and sound effects.

(If you add shaders for sunsets I will love you forever, sunset lighting is my spiritual aesthetic. )

is there a possibility to change the ammo cap of a specific weapon or to heighten it in general (Reloading Guns mod)

Decided to take a look at your stuff after seeing you posted on my profile. (Hi and thanks!)

I noticed that a few of your unfinished mods seem to have a bit of a theme. If you were to combine Better Generation, Minibosses+, Misted Ruins, and Better Ruins, I would bet that they could make for a nice overhaul to the exploration aspect of Terraria. Actually, your More Chest Loot and Wildlife could fit into that umbrella of a more varied and interesting world, too. I loved the idea of the floating islands from the (defunct) Lost Ruins thread, by the by. I'd had an idea of floating islands/sky cities that spawn at a certain level of progression for a long time, that it reminded me of. Anyways, not trying to suggest huge amounts of work for you, it's just that this stuff strikes a chord with me. I always love mods that encourage more exploration, in any game I play. Plus the subject of my suggestion thread for a more exploration-focused play style has been coming up a lot, lately, so it's a concept fresh in my mind.

I have a small issue with reloading guns. Can you make the ammo Readout save its location? Its just a minor issue but its really annoying to re-position it every time you load a save. Does it work with modded guns or only vanilla?

same with Stychnos...I cant reload...even the UI is there and I kept pressing the damn key....also is this compatible with infinity or other modded bullets and guns? cant play it tho (-_-)

Okay, I had the same problem with reloading. You have to HOLD right mouse button, now everything works nice.

Back
Top Bottom