PC Greetings, My Fellow Terrarians

NathanielG

Terrarian
First time playing Terraria:
Terraria was first introduced to me by a close friend of mine in the winter prior to the 1.1 release. I attempted to play it with him (he bought the game and gave it to me as a gift. So how could I refuse?) As I installed the game, I joined his world and the server, and I ended up right in the middle of complete and utter chaos. It was a Zombie Apocalypse aka the Blood Moon. Not to mention Hardmode. I was clicking away, stabbing a Zombie to death and eventually killing it (I was very glad that I could do at least 1 damage, and not 0). I was very proud of my victory until some harder enemy appeared and mauled me until I died. I took shelter in the big fortress that my friend and his friends made, and I was there the majority of the time. My friend was the only one generous enough to give some gear to fight with. I don't remember much after that, but I did not play the game again until 2014.

Falling in love with the game:
I don't remember what happened in the year of 2014 that made me play the game all the time even to this day, all I know is that I play this game all the time even to this day. I sparked a sudden interest for the game at the time. I noticed that I couldn't stop playing it. I didn't get my homework done most of the time due to it. I have spent well over 3000+ hours into the (vanilla) game itself. You can say I had an addiction... but, I am a game addict by nature, so eh. I don't play the game as near as much tho, but I still love to play it.

I do love to play other games as well.
Here some game series that I have played and loved:

Legend of Zelda
Mario
Mario Kart
Super Smash Bros
Sonic the Hedgehog
Pokemon
Yu-Gi-Oh
Dragon Quest
Scribblenauts
Animal Crossing
Final Fantasy
Kingdom Hearts

Other Games I have played and loved:

Golden Sun 1 & 2 (GBA)
Digimon World 1 & 3 (PS1)
Dragon Ball Z: Legacy of Goku 2 & Buu's Fury (GBA)
FATE PC 1-4
Torchlight I & II
Diablo I & II
Warcraft III
Tales of Symphonia I & II
Fortune Street (Wii)
Spyro the Dragon 1-3 (PS1)
Crash Bandicoot 2 & 3 (PS1)
Crash Team Racing (PS1)
Tomb Raider I-III (PS1)
Warioland 2 (GBC)
Warioware Mega Microgames (GBA)
Frogger (GBC and PS1)
Castlevania I & II (NES)
Chocobo Racing (PS1)
Bejeweled 2 & 3
BlasterBall 2

My hobbies revolve around creativity. Making lists or jotting down ideas and/or concepts most of the time. I occasionally attempt to make stories (or at least plan stuff out), but I rarely finish or get far with them. I also like browsing the Internet and YouTube.

Anyways, that's all about me that I will share on this thread
I hope this was a good enough introduction that people will take the time out their lives to look at it. Not that I care if people do or don't. Either way, it's the thought that counts.

First time playing Terraria:
Terraria was first introduced to me by a close friend of mine in the winter prior to the 1.1 release. I attempted to play it with him (he bought the game and gave it to me as a gift. So how could I refuse?) As I installed the game, I joined his world and the server, and I ended up right in the middle of complete and utter chaos. It was a Zombie Apocalypse aka the Blood Moon. Not to mention Hardmode. I was clicking away, stabbing a Zombie to death and eventually killing it (I was very glad that I could do at least 1 damage, and not 0). I was very proud of my victory until some harder enemy appeared and mauled me until I died. I took shelter in the big fortress that my friend and his friends made, and I was there the majority of the time. My friend was the only one generous enough to give some gear to fight with. I don't remember much after that, but I did not play the game again until 2014.

Falling in love with the game:
I don't remember what happened in the year of 2014 that made me play the game all the time even to this day, all I know is that I play this game all the time even to this day. I sparked a sudden interest for the game at the time. I noticed that I couldn't stop playing it. I didn't get my homework done most of the time due to it. I have spent well over 3000+ hours into the (vanilla) game itself. You can say I had an addiction... but, I am a game addict by nature, so eh. I don't play the game as near as much tho, but I still love to play it.

I do love to play other games as well.
Here some game series that I have played and loved:

Legend of Zelda
Mario
Mario Kart
Super Smash Bros
Sonic the Hedgehog
Pokemon
Yu-Gi-Oh
Dragon Quest
Scribblenauts
Animal Crossing
Final Fantasy
Kingdom Hearts

Other Games I have played and loved:

Golden Sun 1 & 2 (GBA)
Digimon World 1 & 3 (PS1)
Dragon Ball Z: Legacy of Goku 2 & Buu's Fury (GBA)
FATE PC 1-4
Torchlight I & II
Diablo I & II
Warcraft III
Tales of Symphonia I & II
Fortune Street (Wii)
Spyro the Dragon 1-3 (PS1)
Crash Bandicoot 2 & 3 (PS1)
Crash Team Racing (PS1)
Tomb Raider I-III (PS1)
Warioland 2 (GBC)
Warioware Mega Microgames (GBA)
Frogger (GBC and PS1)
Castlevania I & II (NES)
Chocobo Racing (PS1)
Bejeweled 2 & 3
BlasterBall 2

My hobbies revolve around creativity. Making lists or jotting down ideas and/or concepts most of the time. I occasionally attempt to make stories (or at least plan stuff out), but I rarely finish or get far with them. I also like browsing the Internet and YouTube.

Anyways, that's all about me that I will share on this thread
I hope this was a good enough introduction that people will take the time out their lives to look at it. Not that I care if people do or don't. Either way, it's the thought that counts.
Hi there @Zadix, welcome to the forums. ~:)

Back
Top Bottom