Greetings

Hie the Badger

The Destroyer
It's 2 am. Right. A good enough time to drop this one on everyone.

I am Lord Carver. Well, I was Lord Carver at one time. I can confirm this on the other website if need be. The brighter of you may have already known (or were told) or had a feeling of this.

The purpose of this thread is not just to introduce myself, but for those who care, an explanation of why I am not Lord Carver anymore and I'm going to keep this short and cut out a lot of stuff people aren't going to understand (and stuff I don't entirely understand myself which lead to this situation in the first place). To keep this short I will compare Lord Carver to power armor. If you don't now what power armor is go look it up. Right now. Okay then. Basically behind this character was the real me, but I could do so much more with it.

And then, I lost control of it. Because I didn't fully understand what the :red: I was messing with. While things were calm on TO, in rl I was in torment while I tried to set my mind back right.

There you go. Short story on why I disappeared for as long as I did. Don't believe me? Whatever. Even when I actually made an account here I still had things to fix about myself but at the time of writing this I think I have most things back in order. I'm not going to be much different than before because like I said. Lord Carver only took the things I had and made them more potent. I should be more on point and less dirty and jagged now. Still not going to take any stupid bull:red:.

If you have any questions fee free to ask away. If you don't care, why are you here?

I got some reactions from people I will keep anonymous, that say I am dangerous. That there are kids on this website, or some random platitude insists that I am doing something wrong. I have to reassure people that no one on this forum or anywhere else on the internet is in any danger from me. I will keep the worst of my worldview esoteric, or restricted to the adult swim section (where there shouldn't be kids in the first place). Everything else is people should learn to deal with strong or strange humor.

I've never had a problem with you personally. To me, you've always come across as a very blunt, yet down to Earth person.
Still, it has to be said. You have my respect for never being afraid to voice your opinion, no matter controversial it may be.

Back
Top Bottom