tAPI Grox The Great's Mods o' Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have searched this accessory with Shockah's Fancy Cheat Menu, but I didn't find this.
Are you sure it is from GRealm or another mod?
Yes, I am sure. It is not called Shellvine, though. I think it is called Corpsethorn Shell.

Thanks, Pumpking, I have tried the shell accessory and it's looking cool and can heal my character. :)
BTW, where can I collect the corpsethorns? I'm in the corruption world and I didn't get those neither on corruption or underground jungle.

Thanks, Pumpking, I have tried the shell accessory and it's looking cool and can heal my character. :)
BTW, where can I collect the corpsethorns? I'm in the corruption world and I didn't get those neither on corruption or underground jungle.

i asked too for someone who found corpsethorns....but none reply

Can anyone help? I'm not sure where to go to progress. I've just beaten plantera, and I have fought the hardmode horde many times. I haven't went into the dungeon yet, but I just want to know where to get a welding arm for the arcane crafting station.

Are Corpse thorns dropped off of the Horde? I've looked up and down this forum and I have answered every single question I have had, except for that one. Thank you so much!!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1426301309][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can anyone help? I'm not sure where to go to progress. I've just beaten plantera, and I have fought the hardmode horde many times. I haven't went into the dungeon yet, but I just want to know where to get a welding arm for the arcane crafting station.
Hi- He's answered this a lot, but, I see that the answers get buried pretty fast. These drop off of a zombinator in Hardmode horde- after plantera has been beat. My advice is to stick to a jungle or forest biome for a greater chance of the zombinator spawning. I can tell you that after just four waves (I haven't gotten to plantera yet) I had 10 circuits drop and 8 staff shafts. Just takes a bit of patience.

Finding the circuitry isn't my issue. Finding the welding arms are. You mean that welding arms come from zombinators?

Then I am pretty unlucky. Time to farm more, I suppose.
That's why I told you to go into forest or jungle. I'd also quaff a battle potion. I had up to three zombinators spawning at once when I did that. I REALLY needed the Advanced Circuits and the staff shafts. That helped a great deal.

I'm editing to add something, and I'm SO DARN sorry about it, too. This isn't an excuse; I've been operating on 3 hours of sleep for the past 10 days. First a long drive, then some bad news. I didn't mean plantera; I meant the Golem. I hope you didn't waste too much time on my slip!!!

Last edited:
That's why I told you to go into forest or jungle. I'd also quaff a battle potion. I had up to three zombinators spawning at once when I did that. I REALLY needed the Advanced Circuits and the staff shafts. That helped a great deal.
Who knows from what is made the alpha and beta blade ????
It's in this forum; I can't remember right off of the top of my head, and I don't want to point someone wrong again. Just do a search in google Alpha blade Grealm Terraria. It'll pull up.. Matter of fact: Alpha blade is copper, iron, silver, and gold broadswords. However, DON'T quote me completely. I read earlier (I have an onslaught of a ton of different information from searching these threads!) I just pulled that up, though. It wasn't confirmed if it was or wasn't. It's on page 12 and again on 11 of this thread.

For everyone asking about how to get Corpsethorns, I cannot find how to get them in the mod's code. I will probably have to do some testing.

For everyone asking about how to get Corpsethorns, I cannot find how to get them in the mod's code. I will probably have to do some testing.
Pumking- THANK you!!!!! I'd look this up myself in the code, but I can't open it, and believe me, I've asked AND tried. I also have ONE other question that is driving me insane. I had one orb drop, once, off of an Icemage. The rest of the time (two hordes only, but about 20 mages) Staff shafts dropped. Yes, Plantera was killed. I ask only because of the information I found state that they only drop before you beat any mechaboss. Logically, I know that if it dropped once, chances are, it'll drop again, but I wanted to make sure there wasn't some coding fluke.

Again, THANK YOU about the corpse thorns!!!! I see four times where people say they figured it out, but, no explanation of HOW. YOu rock!!!! For trying to answer you rock. I really hope you figure it out!

*Figured it out. Bad RNG luck. Like with the bone shards. Got it. At least the shafts are worth almost 2 gold a pop. :)

*Figured out the Corpsethorns, too. They are off of those little mini plantera bulb things with the vines coming out. 7 dropped on the second one. release the horde in the jungle- after plantera (for me, any way!) thank you!!!

Last edited:
I have unlocked the secret of the Corpsethorns!
Gardener.png
Gardeners drop 5-10 Corpsethorns (
Corpsethorn.png
) at a 1 in 6 chance. They spawn during the Zombie Horde when Plantera is defeated and the player is in the Jungle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom