tModLoader Guess I'm putting the first post here :P

CrackJackery

Official Terrarian
Hello, fellow Terrarians! :happy:

It's me, CrackJackery! Since this is my first post to the Terraria community forums, I thought that I'd introduce myself! :)

I am the creator of the mod titled CJmod! (Creative name, I know)

I've been developing this project for a week or so now and I'm enjoying the experience quite a lot (mostly).
The goal for CJmod is for me to just add various features to the game that I think would be interesting.

Things that I would consider adding in the future include (but are not limited to): Items, Weapons, Ores, Armours, Enemies, Boss(es?).
Of course, these are long term goals, but I have already added a couple of things and I'm currently working on a grappling hook! (It's a bit straining ngl :sigh: )

Well, that's it for my introduction. I hope you all have a good day, and I will see you all later! :D

If you would like to join my discord server for announcements and updates, and possibly some development teasers too ;)
CJmod Discord Server link: Join the CJmod Discord Server!

You can also check out my GitHub repository whenever you'd like. You are able to update the mod via the repository if the mod browser is ever down.
GitHub Repository link: Crackjackery/CJmod

hello, crackjackery how are you doing?
hello.gif

Back
Top Bottom