Guide on how to use forum posting features on low tier browsers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mine®

Skeletron
Hello forum users!
I thought that on this small earth, there could be people like me who can't access or use all posting features on their browser. Web browsers like opera mini or maybe some phones won't let you use them at all (because they don't have line cursor). Anyway, posting features include colors, bold, italic (I think?), underlined, quotes, ping/mention members, urls, smilies ( :) :( :cool: ) and etc.
I will discuse how to use all of them here :)

First of all, this features work similar to PA announcer in terraria. That means they work with some command prefixes. Those commands must be written into [ ], like [EXAMPLE]. They must be all uppercase. They also need an end command that is similar to first one, but with a /
Like [/EXAMPLE]. So, an example text with Example command should look like: [EXAMPLE]example text[/EXAMPLE].
Get it? Lets get started then :)

Okay? That Okay was written in [color=red] & [/color], but I do know that you can do all the other things mentioned in your OP with simple BB code.

Perhaps you might want to check out the help section? Bottom right of the page, above the Terms and Rules and the Privacy Policy. Its BB section explains what you can do.

You know what? You are right, I didn't noticed the help section. In opera mini (and my nokia phone) it's way differnt from what it looks on pc or modern browsers. I am not able to use multi-quote, editing without using BB codes, and etc. I learned them myself so I wanted to share them to other people like me. And now that I(!) found that they are all listed. Why do I want to bother myself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom