3DS guide won't respawn

legolover3830

Terrarian
after I summon the wall of flesh by throwing the guide voodoo doll into the lava in the underworld and then get killed by the wall of flesh, the guide won't respawn. a few times it says "jeffery would like to settle down but when I check the list of people I can add to a house he doesn't show up. I tried restarting the game but it doesn't even say that anymore. the wall of flesh isn't in the underworld anymore so I assume it's some kind of glitch. please help

after I summon the wall of flesh by throwing the guide voodoo doll into the lava in the underworld and then get killed by the wall of flesh, the guide won't respawn. a few times it says "jeffery would like to settle down but when I check the list of people I can add to a house he doesn't show up. I tried restarting the game but it doesn't even say that anymore. the wall of flesh isn't in the underworld anymore so I assume it's some kind of glitch. please help
It sounds like you may not have a valid house for him to move into.

Be sure you have an empty house with back walls, a light source, table-like furniture and chair-like furniture. If you do, then the corruption/crimson may be too close to your base and is invalidating the house. Check around for corruption/crimson that has spread too close.

Back
Top Bottom