Member-Run Project Guild Management Game Project (Seriously, that's the game name for now)

Nakano15

Terrarian
Hey guys, since the very end of last year, I've been working on a game project in Unity, to get the hang of the engine.
The game project is about letting you can create your own guild, recruit members, and not only do jobs for it to increase its level and fame, but also
explore the world with your members. And of course, I'm taking this project very seriously.

1655699137419.png

So far, the project is walking slowly, but since the launch in March, the game got quite some significant changes.
You can check videos of it on the playlist I made for the game on my Youtube channel. You can see my progress on the project since before I begun actually making the game content (Be sure to order the videos by most recent).

This video showcases a bit of what I managed to do on the project, but I doubt that even showcases 30% of what I've done.

If you're interessed in trying out my game project, you can access its Itch.IO page:
Itch.IO - https://nakano15.itch.io/guild-management-game-project
Or, you can by accessing this blog post:
Blogger - https://nakanondev.blogspot.com/2022/04/want-to-test-my-guild-management.html

Be sure to give me feedback about the game, beside I might not take too seriously criticism about the game graphics (and some graphics needs changes too, since they're from earlier versions of the game).
And also, please be patient, I'm only one, so it will take some time for me to add more stuff into the game.

Have fun :)

Last edited:
New update came out for Guild Management Project.

AVvXsEgSqijp-umXgHhF-SFlaaVygUlSGJwkc3FKEq_y9UzU1KV99Mb6Y2MfR7TiEtLlByl6ZxjGoc99KgoF1bUXHFwAu_P0yqYm8bIjjQE0x4URxwbPXc_9V-ufhaQ32bYACLnsQok0wKKgVIfI4bJmvkp4I9p8L6mZW7WrUCh7cyozxp1RbQRJBd_aWQ=w640-h308

A new area has been added to the game world, a new recruitable character, changes to status system,
monsters are now more dangerous, and hats!

Check out more about what came with the update on the link bellow.

Enjoy :)

The game has been needing tweaks, fixes and changes on interfaces, so I launched yesterday an update that makes them be a thing now.
Not only that, but also added 2 new regions to the game.

You can check out more about that on this post, alongside with change logs and stuff.

Meanwhile, I showcased a blood moon event happening in my debugging session, and also sending me twice back to my guild hall.
You can check out bellow.

Interest is very low on this project, so this is going to be my last post here about it.

I launched an update a few days ago fixing some issues regarding lighting and unity engine.
I also managed to fix the bounty board, so it starts rotating quests aswell.

You can check the rest of the news here: New Guild Management Game update out. Various fixes and some QoL changes.

I'll probably keep going on with the project, because it kinda interests me, but if you want news about it, either check my blog, or follow me on Twitter.

I forgot to talk about this:
Weeks ago, I launched my game project on Itch.IO.
You can get the link on the main post of this thread.

New Content Update is out.
Under Lavanda Remains Episode is out, with new plot regarding Lavanda region unlocked, and a new guild member introduced.

You can check it out here:

Enjoy :3

I launched earlier this day a hotfix to a issue that prevented people from creating their own guilds, which means
they couldn't also start playing the game.

Also, introduced the pet system.

Back
Top Bottom