Hai :3

ItzJustHydra

Terrarian
I'm new not only here but also in Terraria... Currently starting hardmode right now and if you guys have tips for me then thx... I appreciate it :3

I'm new not only here but also in Terraria... Currently starting hardmode right now and if you guys have tips for me then thx... I appreciate it :3
Hi there @ItzJustHydra, welcome to the forums. :) Glad, you found Terraria and the forums.

When I first start hardmode, I like to get new armor right away, so grab some Spelunker potions and head out to find the new hardmode ores. You will need the Pwnhammer that Wall of Flesh dropped in order to break the demon/crimson altars and generate the new ores.

@Lord Garak may have been trying to be funny above when he told you to use gold or platinum hammers, but don't listen to him. You'll end up losing your health if you use anything other than a Pwnhammer on demon/crimson altars.

Good luck.

Hi there @ItzJustHydra, welcome to the forums. :) Glad, you found Terraria and the forums.

When I first start hardmode, I like to get new armor right away, so grab some Spelunker potions and head out to find the new hardmode ores. You will need the Pwnhammer that Wall of Flesh dropped in order to break the demon/crimson altars and generate the new ores.

@Lord Garak may have been trying to be funny above when he told you to use gold or platinum hammers, but don't listen to him. You'll end up losing your health if you use anything other than a Pwnhammer on demon/crimson altars.

Good luck.
Any hardmode hammer will destroy altars.

Any hardmode hammer will destroy altars.
Yes, true. When you've just entered hardmode, like ItzJustHydra has, and haven't got any new ores, the Pwnhammer will be the only one to use.

But I'm so glad to hear that you do actually know gold and platinum hammers won't work. :merchantsmile:

Back
Top Bottom