Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
1. - Some Hairstyle are missing in hairstyle tab (Or Randomize has more than 70 available hairstyles at its disposal)

SHORT:

2 (OR MORE) hair styles are missing from the character creator hairstyle tab. Those 2 are the same version (style), but one with a beard and the other without it. Both hair styles have this animation that is moving back and forth because of the wind. (I found out that there are some other hairs only accessible with randomize)

I was trying to check all hairstyle numbers to see if any other was missing. and I have found that there are at least 161 hair styles in the game, but we only have 70 hair style in the hairstyle tab....

I DON'T know if we can access more hair styles during the gameplay with some NPC or Item(etc). Anyways, if this is true the Randomize is using more than 70 hair styles accessible in the character creator.

HOW:

If you use "randomize" option in character creator you will notice that 2 hairs styles (OR MORE)( Long hair with and without beard that keeps moving with the wind) cannot be found in the hairstyle tab.

They both, and some others, are not found in the hair tab, but if you randomize your character, you eventually, will get these hair styles.
Randomize is the only accessible way to pick these hair styles in character creator.

NOTE:
Using the clipboard save and pasting it on a notepad
I found out that the hairstyle numbers are {57 and 65)
But there are many more hair styles missing.

57 with beard
hairstyle missing  57.png

65 without beard
hairstyle missing  65.png

{
"version": 1,
"hairStyle": {57, 65}
"clothingStyle": 0,
"hairColor": "#8BD8F8",
"eyeColor": "#AA0A15",
"skinColor": "#BC673E",
"shirtColor": "#F6A0D7",
"underShirtColor": "#895515",
"pantsColor": "#F7FCFD",
"shoeColor": "#072F76"
}

2. Autopause is freezing the HUD.

How:

Autopause: ON

while in game, doing any mouse click action that can be held
(EX: Mining/Cutting/Placing/Attacking) and pressing the ESC to open the HUD will freeze it.

if you pause the game while the action is being executed you won't be able to click anywhere in the HUD. pressing ESC again to close the HUD and open again solve the issue.

Thanks

1. - Some Hairstyle are missing in hairstyle tab (Or Randomize has more than 70 available hairstyles at its disposal)

SHORT:

2 (OR MORE) hair styles are missing from the character creator hairstyle tab. Those 2 are the same version (style), but one with a beard and the other without it. Both hair styles have this animation that is moving back and forth because of the wind. (I found out that there are some other hairs only accessible with randomize)

I was trying to check all hairstyle numbers to see if any other was missing. and I have found that there are at least 161 hair styles in the game, but we only have 70 hair style in the hairstyle tab....

I DON'T know if we can access more hair styles during the gameplay with some NPC or Item(etc). Anyways, if this is true the Randomize is using more than 70 hair styles accessible in the character creator.

HOW:

If you use "randomize" option in character creator you will notice that 2 hairs styles (OR MORE)( Long hair with and without beard that keeps moving with the wind) cannot be found in the hairstyle tab.

They both, and some others, are not found in the hair tab, but if you randomize your character, you eventually, will get these hair styles.
Randomize is the only accessible way to pick these hair styles in character creator.

NOTE:
Using the clipboard save and pasting it on a notepad
I found out that the hairstyle numbers are {57 and 65)
But there are many more hair styles missing.

57 with beardView attachment 271348

65 without beardView attachment 271349

{
"version": 1,
"hairStyle": {57, 65}
"clothingStyle": 0,
"hairColor": "#8BD8F8",
"eyeColor": "#AA0A15",
"skinColor": "#BC673E",
"shirtColor": "#F6A0D7",
"underShirtColor": "#895515",
"pantsColor": "#F7FCFD",
"shoeColor": "#072F76"
}

2. Autopause is freezing the HUD.

How:

Autopause: ON

while in game, doing any mouse click action that can be held
(EX: Mining/Cutting/Placing/Attacking) and pressing the ESC to open the HUD will freeze it.

if you pause the game while the action is being executed you won't be able to click anywhere in the HUD. pressing ESC again to close the HUD and open again solve the issue.

Thanks
Regarding your first issue, this is intended. There are several hairstyles only available at the Stylist, and yet more that only become available after achieving specific milestones in game (such as defeating the Martian Madness for the first time).

As for your second issue, I'll pass it on to the devs. Thanks for the report!

Regarding your first issue, this is intended. There are several hairstyles only available at the Stylist, and yet more that only become available after achieving specific milestones in game (such as defeating the Martian Madness for the first time).

As for your second issue, I'll pass it on to the devs. Thanks for the report!

Thanks You For the Great job reading all these threads. I will keep on track of bugs to make Terraria Bug Free. xD

XOXO :)

But then they shouldn't appear at random, no?

Back
Top Bottom