Game Mechanics Hallow Shouldn't Affect NPC Happiness

To continue your point here: By your logic, since Hallow Desert is a separate Biome, it shouldn't make Hallow NPCs happy either. After all, it isn't "Hallow"... It's "Hallow Desert", a different biome.

Having large swathes of habitable land that makes nobody happy seems counter intuitive. Also, think of the logic behind each preference: Mechanic and Cyborg like the Snow biome, since it cools down machinery. Does the Hallow Snow stop doing that? No. So, it should count as both.

Lastly, MOST other mechanics count the Hybrids as both. Fishing. Enemy spawns. NPC shop inventories. Why should NPC happiness be excluded?
I have one question, could I leave this argument? I’m trying my best to not get mad of having to repeat things over, I just don’t want to end up being rude, so yeah.

I have one question, could I leave this argument? I’m trying my best to not get mad of having to repeat things over, I just don’t want to end up being rude, so yeah.
The easiest way to leave an argument (forums or otherwise) is to simply stop responding `:D There is also an option to "unwatch" in the top right, so you stop getting notifications.
I have done so before for similar reasons. Sometimes you think one way, the other person disagrees, and you just can't find common ground. It happens.

The easiest way to leave an argument (forums or otherwise) is to simply stop responding `:D There is also an option to "unwatch" in the top right, so you stop getting notifications.
I have done so before for similar reasons. Sometimes you think one way, the other person disagrees, and you just can't find common ground. It happens.
Yeah get it, li still leave stuff watched even this just Incase I want to comeback, and something interesting is that if you haven’t responded to a thread you watched for a while, you stop getting notifications.

Same. It doesn't make sense to only affect things one way.

NPCs that like Hallow don't mind mixed biomes while NPCs that like other biomes lose their happiness with the hallow, right.
Well I don’t think so, they sure do lose their happiness, but there are some NPCs that hate the hallowed, but i do not understand why.

Back
Top Bottom