Pixel Art Haloboy01134's Pixel arts and weapon sprites.

Hmm, do you think you can do what I just requested, but with no animations? Would be still greatly appreciated :D

Hmm, do you think you can do what I just requested, but with no animations? Would be still greatly appreciated :D
I guess I probably could.
Just wondering, could you provide a reference for the EMP and the missile card?

@Harutastic Finished!:
uWObRUt.png

Just waiting for @WilliamD and @MacieD8810 to respond, and then I can get on with them.

I've been gaming.
And I have a load of sprites that I've made over the past fair while that need adding to the OP.

Also, if you can, can you make an E.M.Peach and a Bacon beacon.
For the bacon beacon, the red dot is replace with bacon.
The E.M.Peach is from PVZ2

K thanks :D
Also for the EMP, maybe on the inner part of the flame, make it lighter blue. Then the outer flame will be darker blue.

Ok, I see your busy, but this is just something I would want to have done, but could wait for a while on it:
A magic based armor that looks space-based, I tried but only managed these basic concept images, I know you probably wont have the time to do what im asking with what I have provided, but I would really appreciate it.(These images[except the hood, hood-like helmets are frikin awesome]are simply to provide a palette):
TestHood.png
TestChestpiece.png
TestPants.png
Capture 2015-08-12 02_59_19.png

Also, a chainsaw minigun. do with that what you will. Take your time. It must make sense. As if a chainsaw minigun could make sense.

Last edited:
If you have any time after the armor I have a challenge, but considering how time consuming I think it may be (then again, you are sanic fast) to extreme to consider. Tell me if you have free time to try it.

Ok, I see your busy, but this is just something I would want to have done, but could wait for a while on it:
A magic based armor that looks space-based, I tried but only managed these basic concept images, I know you probably wont have the time to do what im asking with what I have provided, but I would really appreciate it.(These images[except the hood, hood-like helmets are frikin awesome]are simply to provide a palette):
View attachment 70808 View attachment 70809 View attachment 70810 View attachment 70814
Also, a chainsaw minigun. do with that what you will. Take your time. It must make sense. As if a chainsaw minigun could make sense.
I can try doing that.

Back
Top Bottom