Weapons & Equip Hand of Creation should include Toolbox, Toolbelt, Presserator

Elleine

Terrarian
Not exactly a new suggestion, but I think Toolbelt and Toolbox are items that feel like they should be part of the Hand of Creation, or maybe even the Architect Gizmo Pack.

It would be neat to get to use them as part of the ultimate building accessory without necessarily dedicating two extra accessory slots to them. As it is now, the Toolbelt on its own is not really worth carrying on the building/mining loadout in later game, as compared to the Toolbox or mobility accessories.

Last edited:
If they're included for free or used to make a Handier of Creation, sure, that's a good idea. I wouldn't want them to be added to the crafting recipe for the current hand though, because that would change it from a very useful late pre-hardmode accessory to something that's only available after grinding tons of presents just before endgame or during a few weeks of the year.

If they're included for free or used to make a Handier of Creation, sure, that's a good idea. I wouldn't want them to be added to the crafting recipe for the current hand though, because that would change it from a very useful late pre-hardmode accessory to something that's only available after grinding tons of presents just before endgame or during a few weeks of the year.
Toolbelt can be obtained easily, but I agree the Toolbox can be trickier. Someone before suggested making Toolbelt transmute into Toolbox when submerged in Shimmer. Alternatively, it could be added to Traveling Merchant sales.

Back
Top Bottom