PC HardCore Expert Mode Guide

vrtyui

Skeletron Prime
If you think you are a true terraria expert and you want to start a hardcore expert mode you need to plan every terraria day and every terraria night, my plans can help you a lot...

First day : Avoid the slimes at all costs ,cut trees and build the house immediately after you start your adventure
First night: Stay in house , craft some wooden gear , build a hellevator

2nd day : Explore the surface , if you are lucky you can find some great stuff, avoid the crimson/corruprion and the jungle , get some cactus
2nd night : Move in a cave , you can discover some great stuff there, be always careful at traps , at 100 HP even a dart trap can end your advenuture.

3rd day : Keep digging the hellevator and explore the treasures there...
3rd night : Fight with some night monsters , prepare the lens and arena for Eye of Cthulhu

4th day : Get some bombs and go to Corruption/Crimson, this sounds a bit crazy but if you are very careful you can reach at orbs/hearts without taking damage making wood walls, if you are lucky you can get the musket/ the undertaker and the arms dealer will move to your house
4th night: Fight night monsters or keep mining the hellevator

5th day : Upgrade your eye of cthulhu arena and sell some stuff at arms dealer until you have enough money for minishark, this will help you a lot against EoC and make some potions, you need Hermes Boots if you want to defeat him, if you have a lucky day and spawn a meteorite go to mine it, the armor+ space gun is very helpful and the rest you can earn a lot of money.
5th night : Eye of Cthulhu Boss Fight!

After defeating the eye of cthulhu you don't need more plans , you can improvise ...

IMPORTANT TIPS:
-Do not waste your LEAD/IRON ores/bars for Iron/Lead Gear and Decorations, they can help you a lot for ironskin potions and Mechanical Boss Item Summoner.
-Never use the copper shortsword for defending, you should use the pickaxe or craft a wooden sword.

I hope i helped you, i am not english so i am sorry for language mistakes.

I've never succeeded in soloing skeletron, he always kills me when he has like 100 hp left... insta-death when touching his skull is unfair @_@

I've never succeeded in soloing skeletron, he always kills me when he has like 100 hp left... insta-death when touching his skull is unfair @_@
Skeletron is like Eye of Cthulhu
1- You need a large arena
2- You need hermes boots ( or better boots) and some movement speed items, SPEED IS THE KEY
3- You need to avoid his skulls projectiles at all costs or you can just get covered by blocks
4- ( a lot of people thinks is a bad idea but i think it is good ) USE A MINISHARK , it is very good...
You can watch one of my videos :
I defeated him with 240 HP , plan to defeat with 100 HP and starter gear soon

Skeletron is like Eye of Cthulhu
1- You need a large arena
2- You need hermes boots ( or better boots) and some movement speed items, SPEED IS THE KEY
3- You need to avoid his skulls projectiles at all costs or you can just get covered by blocks
4- ( a lot of people thinks is a bad idea but i think it is good ) USE A MINISHARK , it is very good...
You can watch one of my videos :
I defeated him with 240 HP , plan to defeat with 100 HP and starter gear soon
I had a HUUUUGE arena, with hermes + EoC shield, sunflowers & nurse. the skull projectiles are easy to dodge but skeletron's skull himself is very fast

Back
Top Bottom