Texture Pack Hardmode Coins!

TBGamerz132

Terrarian
A texture pack that changes the coins into their hardmode versions. I decided to make this since I haven't seen anyone else start it.
Hardmode Coins Pack Includes:
Item_71.png
Item_72.png
Item_73.png
Alternative Pack Includes:
Item_71.png
Item_72.png
Item_73.png
Both Packs Include:
Item_74.png
Of course, this also changes the bullet textures for the Coin Gun.
I've made 2 packs for the basic combinations, cobalt, mythril, and adamantite, or palladium, orichalcum, and titanium. Each of the two packs replace platinum coins with hallowed coins.
Please let me know what you think, I'm very new to making texture packs and really would like to know how I did and if I should make more.

Hardmode Coins (Customizable)

This also now replaces: Coin Bullets, Coin Tiles, and now Coin Portals

I hope you're all enjoying these packs, it was extremely fun learning how to create a pack in the first place. 👋

Attachments

• Hardmode Coins.zip
    32.8 KB · Views: 416
  • Alt Hardmode Coins.zip
    58.5 KB · Views: 332
Last edited:
A texture pack that changes the coins into their hardmode versions. I decided to make this since I haven't seen anyone else start it.
Hardmode Coins Pack Includes:
Alternative Pack Includes:
Both Packs Include:
Of course, this also changes the bullet textures for the Coin Gun.
I've made 2 packs for the basic combinations, cobalt, mythril, and adamantite, or palladium, orichalcum, and titanium. Each of the two packs replace platinum coins with hallowed coins.
Please let me know what you think, I'm very new to making texture packs and really would like to know how I did and if I should make more.
Nice! Do you think we could some how do mixes(like maybe include the coin type separately)

Back
Top Bottom