Weapons & Equip Hardmode Ores and Hammers [Sprites]

Hammers?

• Total voters
zjCyt8l.png

Yes , and hammer power like pickaxe power .. because it makes no sense that i can remove lihzhard walls with a wooden hammer.

These look great! Hammers aren't totally necessary to upgrade like picks are, but why not? Nice sprites too.

What I really want is a Shroomite jackhammer for shroomite digging claw-speed wall removal.

I absolutely love this!
Also, I think would be kinda cool to replace the current Pwnhammer's sprite with the one that the Cursed Hammer uses, so something like this:
Cursed_Hammer.png
qVAyx0X.png

It's the only "living weapon" that doesn't have an item counterpart - give it some love!

Last edited:
Mmm... those Hammers are sexy... :passionate: (Not a fetish just like the sprites)

Anyways, everything looks good! This would be a welcome addition to the game, so you have my support!

(I'd go with the Altar Crusher route... new Pwnhammer = redplz)

By the way... why is there no Hallowed tier Jackhammer to go with the better Pwnhammer? :(

Oh yeah, and one more thing:
index.php

Mmm... those Hammers are sexy... :passionate: (Not a fetish just like the sprites)

Anyways, everything looks good! This would be a welcome addition to the game, so you have my support!

(I'd go with the Altar Crusher route... new Pwnhammer = redplz)

By the way... why is there no Hallowed tier Jackhammer to go with the better Pwnhammer? :(

Oh yeah, and one more thing:
index.php
Thank you!

As for the hallowed jack, it slipped my mind.

Hey Milt, what do you think about renaming the Hallowed Warhammer from the Pwnhammer to Mjiolnir, and naming the Jackhammer the Pwnhammer instead? It would fit with the theme set by Excalibur and (especially) Gungnir, and also solve our Jackhammer naming issue.

Oh, @Fortanono

Hey Milt, what do you think about renaming the Hallowed Warhammer from the Pwnhammer to Mjiolnir, and naming the Jackhammer the Pwnhammer instead? It would fit with the theme set by Excalibur and (especially) Gungnir, and also solve our naming issue.

Oh, @Fortanono
I... actually didn't come up with that idea. Sorry. It was somebody on Milt's profile post about it. I just really liked the idea.

Would look for the guy who did it, but it was before the lewd avatar and the status updates that followed.

Back
Top Bottom