• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Has there been a mod that adds a summonable Safe?

samufinland

Terrarian
The title says it all, has anyone seen a (tModLoader) mod that includes an item that can be used to summon a Safe, just like what the Money Through does?
I tried googling it but I found only links to random pages on the official wiki and boss summoning mods

Mkallux

Spazmatism
I know that, too. I would just like to have both the Piggy Bank and Safe summonable.
I keep losing my 20 Gold Safe in random locations because I keep forgetting to pick it up
oh i see.. thought you just needed to have a summonable chest...

Top Bottom