Having fun in the new world

Piterros990

Duke Fishron
Hi,
today I have some other thing to show. I downloaded an Ersion Mod, I generated world (btw that mod isn't adding anything to world gen for now) and I started playing. Some things happened to me, and I have screenshots of them.

Oh, it looks like a small cave house! Maybe I will live there?
5RsaUl1.png

Is this house even in the underground level?!? (there was a gold chest, but you can't see it)
fskgKK5.png

What's wrong with that generator??
3iymp0U.png

Oh, hi! Can I join your party?
NQ1Ztnw.png

Alright, maybe not today.
3rCJE2u.png

Piranha Party :)
AKT0uC0.png

Okay, leave that jungle. I'll go to the right, and enjoy some caves.
Is this monument made for me?
yMnOOr7.png

OMG that boulder dropped one milimetre from me! (I was scared of death, I didn't saw the trap and once the boulder fell I was shocked that I didn't die, that's why there is no screenshot of falling boulder)
Olg7J7A.png

GFZJL19.png

You traps!
yUlUAMd.png

Nope, boulder, not again.
Ra7b3NU.png

Torch? Are you serious?
SeKuwk6.png

Too much luck. I don't think I will have more. Or maybe that's because of all these traps?
oIOB0pB.png

That's all for now. I'll play more in this world, maybe the generator will suprise me again :D

Reactions: ham
Of course. I've never had weirder world. Okay, I had floating Dungeon and beach high above the land, if this happened to that world I will explode ;)

I've had the high beach and floating dungeon, but never something as crazy as this. I don't even know if this is a bug or something.

I've had the high beach and floating dungeon, but never something as crazy as this. I don't even know if this is a bug or something.
Sometimes all the things are just perfect. Other times you have something that :red:s your mind. One time I had 5 boulder traps on screen, naturally generated, seriously :)

Back
Top Bottom