Votes: 7 22.6%
  • No

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • I don't care I just like your sprite

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • Where am I.

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
So it's a pixel art thread, not a suggestion thread? Either way, to the people saying you aren't allowed to make Cthulhu suggestions, this is directly taken from the suggestion forum rules:
Loki said:
  • Do not create any suggestions for a final, whole, or complete Cthulhu boss. The developers are well aware of the desire a portion of the community has for this idea and no further feedback on the matter is necessary for now. Suggestions related to existing and new disembodied parts of Cthulhu are unaffected by this policy and still allowed.
Other than that, cool sprites!

The Tooth of Cthulhu is a good idea. But not for a minion, more of a summoning item.
Well i was think a possible attack would be Cthulhu's mouth opening up and a bunch of teeth with wings come at and attack you. Also 95% sure this thread is fine because it's in the art forum, not the suggestion one.

Is this a good Trophy base?
View attachment 37377
[DOUBLEPOST=1426555566][/DOUBLEPOST]What should I put on it for the Head of Cthulhu? A tentacle, eye, anything?
I made a better one.
Inventory:
Trophy.png
Placed:
Trophy_Tile.png

How about his eye, or his bandage?
Also, he should probably have a mask.

I don't like the idea of the boss actually being in the game. But I love your sprites. Keep up the good work!
(PS if you actually want to suggest this for the game, put it in the Suggestions forum;))

I just wanted to share my sprites with y'all. :p

I guess I'm kind of suggesting it, but Cthulhu bosses aren't allowed to be suggested is what I heard.

They are, just that some people might be tired of them and full bodies (which this isn't) aren't allowed. This one, being just a head, would be fine if suggested.

You should probably put a note at the top of the thread saying:
TerrariaFanSpriter (From the Future!) said:
Please note that this is not a suggestion! I am just showing off my sprites to the people of the forum.

Back
Top Bottom