Heal One Hit One

Status
Not open for further replies.
OKKKK

Can't believe how excited to say that the PRE-PRE-Finals are here!!

A poll is in the process to deciede which TWO NPCS will join the running for the OFFICIAL FINAL poll.

Poll is up, in 2 days we will have a declared champion.
I'd just like to say one thing:
The Guide is, in fact, the most useful NPC of Terraria. You want proof? There are runs where you never build a house, and thus get no other NPCs. You can get though with teamwork and skill, but once you're ready for hardmode there is one NPC you sacrifice to fight the WoF: the Guide. If he's dead you can't fight the WoF, and therefore can't reach Hardmode to complete the game.

He is the only necessary NPC, and no one seems to notice that. Take in this information and think about it.

Reactions: Gem
The Guide is useful, but also the most hated. I don't like him myself, I only resurrected him because it kind of seemed sad the most well known character died within seconds.

Stylist is a favorite just for being her adorable self, she is to me the most attractive NPC and also hair styles are my favorite thing.

Truffle - nobody really knows how he got in the finals, I guess some 420 fans liked shrooms or something.

Witch Doctor is just badass and cool. That is all there is to it. He looks cool, acts cool, whatever, and he is pretty useful.

Party Girl is Pinkie Pie, a wild and fun party animal, and is generally liked by crowds.

I already know the winner and losers --

Though I still would've preferred Dryad or Steampunker, the two that were voted both have way more amazing uses. Stylist for the multiplication of available hairs x3 and being able to change color, style, etc., along with hair dyes. And witch Doctor for Leaf Wings as soon as HM starts, plus Flasks are useful.

Witch Doctor is my favorite because, well, he's just cool. He sells great stuff in hardmode, like wings, summoner armor, flasks, and water fountains. He's just a very interesting character. I'm glad he won.

index.php

Stylist:
Thank you SO much for electing us, we are both so very happy!
WD: And the journey doesn't end here..
Stylist:That's right.. coming pretty soon from @@Eikko - we will be releasing, a COMIC series!
WD: Starring ALL the Npcs featured here, (yes even Fury Goblin.)
Stylist:We plan on having 12 articles, and you even have potential to get your very own NPC featured in it. Stay tuned for the thread to be opened, count on it VERY soon!
- -- / * // * ** * erRor 01 10 1/ -- - -

0 1001 01 - - SIGNALS BLOCKED. Intruder on thread, notifying admins.
FG: G-gr!!! I )01 LO-ST! I will be BACK! FOR now my (grrr) hacking PROGram is malfunctioninnnngnnngng!!! GRRR END TRANSMISSION!!
I'LL BE BACK!!!!!010101

index.php

Stylist:
Stylist:That's right.. coming pretty soon from @@Eikko - we will be releasing, a COMIC series!
Stylist:We plan on having 12 articles, and you even have potential to get your very own NPC featured in it. Stay tuned for the thread to be opened, count on it VERY soon!

FG: G-gr!!! I )01 LO-ST! I will be BACK! FOR now my (grrr) hacking PROGram is malfunctioninnnngnnngng!!! GRRR END TRANSMISSION!!
I'LL BE BACK!!!!!010101
YES YES YES!
I MUST HAVE MY CHARACTER BLASTSTRIKERZ IN THE COMIC.
IT'S MANDATORY BECAUSE HE IS A VAMPIRE THAT WEARS KICKA** SHADES THAT MAKE HIM IMMUNE TO THE SUN.

Reactions: Gem
index.php

Stylist:

I'LL BE BACK!!!!!010101
WICKED! Any chance for character requests to be open?

WICKED! Any chance for character requests to be open?
We currently don't know how we are going to manage requests but the first comic is still in development and we plan on making the first FIVE before the official release and make it a weekly thing, that will give us enough time to work on new ones.

For requests, you can probably just request it on the OP (which will be posted pretty soon) and then i'd look it over and show it to my team (which is personal team, who are not actually on the forums :p!) and they'll decide. I'm the main artist/story-boarder so I think I make all the decisions, but they do a lot of other work that I don't have time to do because i'm P.R.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom