xYYOR0h.png
IYAujcn.png
dKZttKY.png

utpy6jv.png
qJRUqn0.png
r1A9I3e.png

In-game preview screenshot:
http://i.imgur.com/xaD9VCp.png

I felt like the base icons weren't as good as they could be, so after a little bit of research on how to extract the files I came up with this.
This texture pack is also for use with TCCL. Click the link if you don't know how to use it.

Compiled Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3bwp31bmjltn7yn/ui tweaks.zip
.Png Download Below.

Feel free to use it in your own texture packs!~

Attachments

• Ui Tweaks.zip
    9.9 KB · Views: 962
Last edited:
I like this. Its kool.
But,
BUT
BUUUUUT

We don't need a seperate texture pack for it.
Expecting you to have put 3000 odd texture packs...

cant you just provide the files to place in?
I don't know how to re-compile it yet, I could look it up though. You're talking about having .xnb downloads right?
I like this. Its kool.
But,
BUT
BUUUUUT

We don't need a seperate texture pack for it.
Expecting you to have put 3000 odd texture packs...
I didn't really have anything else to share, so yeah... A little awkward, but hopefully it's fine?

Last edited:
Nice thing. Just makes the whole screen look a bit better.

I decided to quickly pack this into a fully TCCLable version that just has to be unpacked into the Custom Content folder.

Attachments

• Ui Tweaks.zip
    10.1 KB · Views: 247
Neat retextures, thought the golden heart pretty much looks the same.

Not sure if I should be offended that you stole something I coined, or excited that something I coined is catching on.
Always trying to take credit for something :/

Last edited:
Not sure if I should be offended that you stole something I coined, or excited that something I coined is catching on.

Didn't know what to call it, sadly. XD

I also copied your TCCL quote as well, you had the only thread at the time so I figured I'd keep things uniform. :3

Didn't know what to call it, sadly. XD

I also copied your TCCL quote as well, you had the only thread at the time so I figured I'd keep things uniform. :3
Well, if someone else does the same and "Texture Minipacks" become a thing, I'll let it slide. :p

(You can always just call it a Mini Texture Pack, which seems a bit more generic.)

Well, if someone else does the same and "Texture Minipacks" become a thing, I'll let it slide. :p

(You can always just call it a Mini Texture Pack, which seems a bit more generic.)
think of it this way... if it catches on, only you would know how it came to be... besides it does have a nice ring to it

I really love those icons. I'm using them now, and it looks really good on screen. even better than vanilla ones ;) I hope you will make more tweaks ;p

Back
Top Bottom