Hello, everyone!!

What should I use for Golem? (Mobile Terraria)

• Melee (Terra Blade, The Horseman's Blade, etc.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ranged (Chain Gun, Daedalus Stormbow, etc.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Magic (Shadowbeam Staff, Blizzard Staff, etc.)

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Flaming_Glacier

Terrarian
:happy: Hello, everyone! My name is Flaming_Glacier, but you can call me Zero (somewhere below, I guess).
`:(I'm sorry that I'm only doing my introduction today. I joined a few weeks ago, but I didn't get to introduce myself because:
a. School work b. I was a bit nervous to talk. c. I was busy with other stuff, e.g. playing Terraria.
But I got my confidence now, so hooray!

I am playing Terraria on Mobile for about a month now, and I'm currently learning how to play Terraria on PC. I still can't beat Golem up to this day, because I don't have enough attack damage. (I'm doing a warrior/mage build.) Please help...:dryadconfused:

~:DI can't promise to post threads frequently due to our school days, but I'll try my best to contribute to the forums.

:happy: Hello, everyone! My name is Flaming_Glacier, but you can call me Zero (somewhere below, I guess).
`:(I'm sorry that I'm only doing my introduction today. I joined a few weeks ago, but I didn't get to introduce myself because:
a. School work b. I was a bit nervous to talk. c. I was busy with other stuff, e.g. playing Terraria.
But I got my confidence now, so hooray!

I am playing Terraria on Mobile for about a month now, and I'm currently learning how to play Terraria on PC. I still can't beat Golem up to this day, because I don't have enough attack damage. (I'm doing a warrior/mage build.) Please help...:dryadconfused:

~:DI can't promise to post threads frequently due to our school days, but I'll try my best to contribute to the forums.
Hi there @Flaming_Glacier, welcome to the forums. :)

Welcome to the forums! Just to be clear, Daedalus Stormbow is dropped from a Hallowed Mimic, which is added on 1.3, which is released on 2019 for Mobile.
You should use a Horseman's Blade if you can take some blows, really hard blows.

:rslime::rslime::rslime: Welcome to the TCF, Flaming_Glacier, a.k.a Zero! :rslime::rslime::rslime:

We're glad that you joined us and decided to introduce yourself! I was really nervous to speak up when I first joined, I must have been a member for months before speaking up lol. But pretty much everyone here is really friendly, so if you ever need anything or just want to chat, feel free to contact just about anyone here, myself, or a moderator. :dryadgrin:

Golem is the the bane of my existence, that and Plantera... both get me stuck on new characters a lot... I would definitely recommend a lot of heals, ironskin potions, and a trusty Horseman's blade, like Yello_Xplorer said. If you can get it that is... It can be hard to acquire one sometimes. `:sigh:

Anyways, looking forward to your future posts! Have fun on the forums and in-game! ~:D

Back
Top Bottom