Hello People.

IlRenegadelI

Eater of Worlds
I feel like it's necessary to say that I'm actually passive about most things because sometimes my views seem negative when they are passive- mostly because of my choice in words.

Anyway, I am Renegade. No, no not because I'm a rebellious person- it just feels settling for me. I have a rather strange personality, and my views are sometimes unclear. I like to roleplay- mostly because I grew up doing it on other games. I also am a big dragon person, in which I don't even know what the reason. There are some important things know about me;
1. I am very straightforward as shown here.
2. I can't sometimes distinguish jokes from sarcasm, in which I may flare up at a bit.
3. I have a bit of an anger problem, though it's hard to get me angry, it' WHEN I get angry that isn't always pretty. Though I'm able to control it easier online than IRL.
4. I'm not this boring usually. I'm typing this after a 4 hour dentist appointment.
That's about it...If you need to ask me something than ask. Go ahead, it's not like it will offend me. All the offensive questions have been asked before and I learned how to be calm from them.
That's about it, unless I forgot something.
Bye, for now anyway.

Hey man what's the best time to go to the dentist?

tooth hurty... I lied, it was terrible.

Anyway, welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your time here!

Thank you.:D I was around on the old forums but I've been silent here mostly because I've been preoccupied.
Anyway I usually just end up searching around for something to do.

Back
Top Bottom