Hello!

LoryFoxie

Headless Horseman
Hello everyone.
My name is Lory (not the full one, but you can call me that :p), I'm 23 and I live in Italy.
I've been playing Terraria for a while together with my bf and some other friends, and I do really enjoy it - yeah, because I do and all of us do, but also because my PC seems to like & run only it lol xD (I have an old crappy laptop)
Other than playing, my hobbies are photoshopping, writing stories (and playing on Play-By-Forum games for the same reason) and watching (a lot of) series. Just as the vampire diaries, once upon a time, faking it, defiance, game of thrones, lost girl .. oh wait, I'm actually writing a list, so I better stop now before I bore you all to death D:
Well I think I might have written enough, so I'll stop for now. If anything, just ask :)

Hi, welcome to TCF!
(At least your crappy computer can play Terraria, my crappy one can't, don't have enough the shader thing)

Hello there. I love Italy, it's a great country. The best place for me, personally, is Venice. Fantastic, I've been there twice now and enjoyed both visits. Moving on, I hope you have a wonderful time in this community, I guarantee you'll find a comfortable place here.

Back
Top Bottom