Heloha!

KaizoVorna

Terrarian
I'm KaizoVorna, or just Vorna if you're of the shortening mind!
I've been lurking here for a while now, but now I decided to join in the fun. Hope we'll get along!

Now what could I tell about myself...?
I like games, especially RPGs, but Terraria's adventurous and creativity-provoking gameplay got me hooked for a ton of hours even though I usually don't play that many sandbox-games. My favorite franchises are Kingdom Hearts and Shin Megami Tensei, especially the Devil Summoner-subseries! (Funny contrast right there, eh?)

I've always been into mythology and folklore too, probably one of the main reasons why MegaTen appeals to me so much. As you can observe from my avatar, I do a bit of sprite art too, though I'm still fledgling. I will probably still mostly just lurk around, but I'll try to take part whenever I think of something meaningful to say. :)

Soo... I actually started up my account yesterday, but it was so late so I decided to introduce myself today. Nice to meet'cha!

Hullo sir! RPGs you say... Play Pokémon? I'm kinda known for two things around here: Pokémon (or Nintendo in general) and not getting off.

Gud Morning! Mr Kaizo!
I hope you enjoy your stay at TCF!
A Pokemon fan, you say? Well, luckily for you, many people here Love Pokemon!

Back
Top Bottom