Console HELP AAAAAAA

did Plantera give you trouble too?

• yes

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • no

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
PLANTERA. THIS STUPID PINK FLOWER KEEPS KILLING ME. HOW DO I KILL IT my gear: armor: my name. weapons: death sickle mega shark deadalus storm bow
arena: random mishmash bombs created. accsessorys: demon wings sandstorm in a bottle pufferfish jump thingy cobalt shield Hermes boots. I thought this would be easy by spamming megashark + circles but I was wrong Idea! Maybe make a long hallway with space to jump with teleportes. I kill wof until I get ranger emblem maybe upgrade it then fight plantera. I junk to dodge the flower petals while shooting the mega shark. Might switch to mage setup too???

Last edited:
ok, sooooooooo, i had the EXACT same problem so i can help, have you ever been on youtube and seen people doing those teleporter vids to defeat plantera? wellllllllll, i watched one of those and had to try a few times but i did it, just search how to defeat plantera with teleporters, and done

Let's see...

WEAPONS:
Death Sickle - This is one of your best choices for Plantera.
Megashark + Stormbow - It looks as if you are melee-centric so just don't use these.

ARMOUR: Clorophyte - Unfortunately you just chose one of the trashiest armours of that stage. Consider switching to Turtle.

EQUIPMENT:
1: Demon Wings - This is your best choice of accessory out of the ones you have. However, it may help to get better Wings.
2: Sandstorm in a Bottle - No no no. This is actually hindering you.
3: Balloon Pufferfish - Why... why are you using this?
4: Cobalt Shield - Knockback resistance is pretty meh by the time you get to Plantera.
5: Hermes Boots - This is currently a waste of a slot. Try upgrading to Amphibian Boots.

My recommendations:

WEAPONS:
Death Sickle
Terra Blade

ARMOUR: Turtle

EQUIPMENT:
1: Wings
2: Amphibian Boots
3: Shield of Cthulhu (EXPERT ONLY) or if in Normal, Moon Shell
4: Brain of Confusion (EXPERT ONLY) or if in Normal, Warrior Emblem
5: Frozen Turtle Shell

ARENA:
Dig out a huge (100x100) area in the UG Jungle, then place platforms to make an arena. If you are really desperate, add a house for the Nurse.
You can then use the circling strategy with the Terra Blade.

Let's see...

WEAPONS:
Death Sickle - This is one of your best choices for Plantera.
Megashark + Stormbow - It looks as if you are melee-centric so just don't use these.

ARMOUR: Clorophyte - Unfortunately you just chose one of the trashiest armours of that stage. Consider switching to Turtle.

EQUIPMENT:
1: Demon Wings - This is your best choice of accessory out of the ones you have. However, it may help to get better Wings.
2: Sandstorm in a Bottle - No no no. This is actually hindering you.
3: Balloon Pufferfish - Why... why are you using this?
4: Cobalt Shield - Knockback resistance is pretty meh by the time you get to Plantera.
5: Hermes Boots - This is currently a waste of a slot. Try upgrading to Amphibian Boots.

My recommendations:

WEAPONS:
Death Sickle
Terra Blade

ARMOUR: Turtle

EQUIPMENT:
1: Wings
2: Amphibian Boots
3: Shield of Cthulhu (EXPERT ONLY) or if in Normal, Moon Shell
4: Brain of Confusion (EXPERT ONLY) or if in Normal, Warrior Emblem
5: Frozen Turtle Shell

ARENA:
Dig out a huge (100x100) area in the UG Jungle, then place platforms to make an arena. If you are really desperate, add a house for the Nurse.
You can then use the circling strategy with the Terra Blade.
Hermes Boots are Great as soon as you get the goblin which he should have in Hardmode bc lightning and spectre boots are better than amphibian. also chlorophyte is the second best set preplantera so yeas turtle would be better but it is much harder to get.

Use a hammer to remove the backround walls and make sure you are in a completely vanilla underground jungle bc if it is corupted or hallowed at all plantera doubles her defense and attack. Flask of Ichor and terra blade are pretty good along with holy arrows and stormbow. make sure you have campfires and heart lanterns in your arena

This is false. Massively increased wing speed allows for far better mobility.

No, chlorophyte is bad. Turtle is only slightly harder. (Tbh turtle is almost as bad but it's better)
Wing speed? amphibian boots dont change wing speed
It may be bad but its the best preplantera other than turtle

Thanks for reminding me btw. i have to farm frozen turtles to replace my obsidian shield

It changes the initial jump but not the continued flight

Terraria Wiki said:
Its effects include:

• Doubles jump height.
  • Enables auto-jump by holding the ↷ Jump key. This effect also works with Climbing Claws and other climbing accessories.
  • Increases allowed Falling distance by 15 blocks: Normally the player can fall 25 blocks before they start receiving damage; with the Frog Leg, the player can fall 40 blocks without taking damage.

With Wings:

• Increases ascent speed by 48%.
  • The player auto-flies when landing while holding the ↷ Jump key.
And that is a LOT.

all it does is double jump height bc auto jump is useless and wings negate fall damage. spectre boots increase running speed and flight time therefore are much more useful especially because they can be further upgraded twice once to make you even faster and snother to make you faster on ice

did you actually expand the quote?
EDIT: also, remember, we are talking about Amphibian Boots here, not the Frog Leg, they have the dash from Hermes.

?

ohh

it doesnt show me that on the wiki

EDIT: also, remember, we are talking about Amphibian Boots here, not the Frog Leg, they have the dash from Hermes.
They are desktop exclusive btw hes on console

yes they have the dash but they dont have increased flight time and they are Desktop exclusive

oh oof i'm an idiot, alright:
Replace the Amph. Boots with the Frog Leg
Replace the moon shell with the Frostspark Boots
EDIT: they do have the flight SPEED boost which also increases wing height

oh oof i'm an idiot, alright:
Replace the Amph. Boots with the Frog Leg
Replace the moon shell with the Frostspark Boots
EDIT: they do have the flight SPEED boost which also increases wing height
I think moonshell and frostspark would be better due to you not having to fly far. remember this is about plantera who is underground

Back
Top Bottom