Help getting my friends to join.

kitsubelol

Terrarian
i have port forwarded, i have a static ip like the wiki says but still my friend still can't join. What I used to join works for me but not for him. i checked the dedicated server config and the port is 7777 but the ip wont work for him. if i could get help on this i would be grateful. thanks.

i have port forwarded, i have a static ip like the wiki says but still my friend still can't join. What I used to join works for me but not for him. i checked the dedicated server config and the port is 7777 but the ip wont work for him. if i could get help on this i would be grateful. thanks.
Are you playing on PC Terraria or Mobile Terraria (using a PC server)?

I am on PC Terraria.
I’ll move this over to the PC Technical Support section. :) Sorry, I’m not the best at troubleshooting technical issues, but wanted to get this moved to the proper area so that others may be able to chime in and help.

My only contribution is that the most common error is that the port forwarding was not successful, so be sure to doublecheck that. One guide that can be helpful is How to Port Forward - General Guide to Multiple Router Brands - Support | No-IP Knowledge Base. Sorry I’m not more of a help.

I’ll move this over to the PC Technical Support section. :) Sorry, I’m not the best at troubleshooting technical issues, but wanted to get this moved to the proper area so that others may be able to chime in and help.

My only contribution is that the most common error is that the port forwarding was not successful, so be sure to doublecheck that. One guide that can be helpful is How to Port Forward - General Guide to Multiple Router Brands - Support | No-IP Knowledge Base. Sorry I’m not more of a help.
ok thank you!

Back
Top Bottom