HELP Ideas for : Pumpking Moon , Frost Moon, Bosses Easy Way to farm.

M4lum Channel

Terrarian
Hi All Guys . As a title, I m looking for a method not too difficult to make but efficiently manage events and bosses. I tried looking up you tube and here in the fourm but nothing ..! I don't understand why, I tried to do simple structure Slime + Cross Necklace But it does not work. Even for the pumpkin moon , mechanical bosses...they kill me ez...! Ty for answer, if someone want add me for show something, i really thanks you!
Steam: M4lum

Yeah, this thread isn't that specific and the grammar makes it hard to understand what you're asking for.

Hi Guys sorry, i m italian and i help me with google translator..! I try to tell you more easy. I need a nice system for farm events and bosses! I try with the system slime statue + cross necklance for be immortal , but don t work, i don t know why mobs hit me and i die easy...! I need a nice "invulnerability machine" for kill enemys with Summons and traps! i hope you understand! Thanks ! For talk you can add me on steam , i haven t friends for terraria! :) M4lum

You can try spikes and cross necklace, or you can build a arena with two solid sides and platforms in the middle of it, my old strategy was that arena and a scourge of the corrupter.

You can try spikes and cross necklace, or you can build a arena with two solid sides and platforms in the middle of it, my old strategy was that arena and a scourge of the corrupter.
Bro , add me on steam! i show you my world! so, spikes and cross...ok! ill try, hope i don t die again...slime are so much slow..! Thanks! i go to try now!

I wish i could add you but I don't have steam. But I hope it works! ;) And you can take screenshots of your world and put them on here if you want. I'm on mobile so I don't know how it works on your device but the way you put screenshots on here is 1. Take a screenshot 2. Click upload a file (bottom left corner of post) 3. Click photos 4. Go to screenshots 5. Choose photo 6. It's uploaded

I wish i could add you but I don't have steam. But I hope it works! ;) And you can take screenshots of your world and put them on here if you want. I'm on mobile so I don't know how it works on your device but the way you put screenshots on here is 1. Take a screenshot 2. Click upload a file (bottom left corner of post) 3. Click photos 4. Go to screenshots 5. Choose photo 6. It's uploaded
Hi Bro, i try , but again i fail...i try to do frost moon ,and ice queen open me..! I don t understand what i can do more, i build all i need for summons power + cross necklance. Honey , heart lantern , campfire healing , krabs and heart statues healing me ...so i don t understand what is wrong..! Sorry bad english !

Attachments

• Fake Machine...jpg
    Fake Machine...jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 261
Build walls on the side so the Santa-NK1 is easier and if you get in trouble move a bit and try to conserve health. Also can you post a picture of you gear?
[doublepost=1503788802,1503788561][/doublepost]
Screenshot_2017-08-21-11-22-21.png
And here is my shabby little arena. I have made it to round 11.
Screenshot_2017-08-17-00-08-59.png
And my gear is up top.

Ok well I don't know much about PC (I play mobile) but get some super mana potions and use the last prism for the mini bosses/boss and try and get vampire knives so you can heal in emergencys.
[doublepost=1503789161,1503789034][/doublepost]Also get a flask of ichor so you can heal more and faster with the vampire knives. And mana power potions for the last prism.

Ok well I don't know much about PC (I play mobile) but get some super mana potions and use the last prism for the mini bosses/boss and try and get vampire knives so you can heal in emergencys.
[doublepost=1503789161,1503789034][/doublepost]Also get a flask of ichor so you can heal more and faster with the vampire knives. And mana power potions for the last prism.
If i use the prism i need to build mage armor, if i build vampire knives (cool weapon) i need to build melee armor! The farm i want make , "i want try" , i need to be immortal and my pet kill all !! xD

Hi Guys sorry, i m italian and i help me with google translator..! I try to tell you more easy. I need a nice system for farm events and bosses! I try with the system slime statue + cross necklance for be immortal , but don t work, i don t know why mobs hit me and i die easy...! I need a nice "invulnerability machine" for kill enemys with Summons and traps! i hope you understand! Thanks ! For talk you can add me on steam , i haven t friends for terraria! :) M4lum
I'm never built one of these things, so this might not work.
Anyways, I think this video explains it pretty good.
There's no traps or arenas around it. He just explains how it works. Then you can build anything around it.
Here's some good designs I found for the Pumpkin/Frost moon.
As for the destroyer, i think you can use that arena with an added Daedalus Stormbow.
Also, I'll gladly add you on Steam!

He is italian and might not understand those to well.
I'm never built one of these things, so this might not work.
Anyways, I think this video explains it pretty good.
There's no traps or arenas around it. He just explains how it works. Then you can build anything around it.
Here's some good designs I found for the Pumpkin/Frost moon.
As for the destroyer, i think you can use that arena with an added Daedalus Stormbow.
Also, I'll gladly add you on Steam!
AHAHAH Np , i understand great english , just i don t know nice how write / speak ! So, he don t use the cross necklance, the first video, i try but don t work so much , it's hard find a new idea for don t die ..!

Bro i have Star Veil , is dangerous cause damage slime in the machine :p ! Today i understand, ill project my personal machine for farm bosses.. and events. I try a lot of differents farms , in one i got stage15 and 60k points in pumpking moon with a nice Mage Lodaut ! I like talk with u guys , thanks for help :) . Nice Pikachumania , u play in the phone , i think is really hard, i try but for me is impossible xD !!

Oh I forgot that you were doing the slime machine. And no problem with the help. I Hope you will be able to create the farm. ;)

Bro i have Star Veil , is dangerous cause damage slime in the machine :p ! Today i understand, ill project my personal machine for farm bosses.. and events. I try a lot of differents farms , in one i got stage15 and 60k points in pumpking moon with a nice Mage Lodaut ! I like talk with u guys , thanks for help :) . Nice Pikachumania , u play in the phone , i think is really hard, i try but for me is impossible xD !!
Yeah , now i ll make a Crimson farm for key , in the PC version i need crimson key for open chest in the dungeon and get vampire knives ! If i find a nice method for farm all the events , i ll show you here! :)

I got the crimson key molds (crimson key for mobile) by just drinking a battle potion and getting a water candle. It took me an hour or two but it worked!

Back
Top Bottom