tModLoader Help Running A ModPack

KingLogik

Terrarian
Hey guys. I recently just put together a bunch of mods, was 46 originally but had to take out Split Mod due to an error I kept getting. So no I have a modpack of 45 mods and a few of them are fairly big (Calamity, Thorium, Spirit ect).

I have an i5 8600k CPU, a 1080 GPU and 16GB of RAM.

When I try to play my modpack, it seems to eat up my memory rather fast and can only give me a certain amount of actual play time before I have to restart. I have read up on this and now know that Terraria can only read up to 2GB(?) before it starts to have problems and ultimately, crashes. Now, I know a lot of youtubers have big mod packs too and their game seems to run fine even after some time. Is there any way I can help to prolong my game play? I have tried the following things;

I turned my Multicolouring to 3, I have changed my lighting setting to both white and colour. I have also used a program called NTCore which supposedly patches programs to read up to 4gb. None of these have shown any help. I am hoping to get some help here and sorry for the amount of text, I want to be as detailed as possible. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom