Xbox One Help with WoF

BamGaming

Terrarian
I have been trying to spawn the Wall of Flesh but it doesn’t work.
I dropped the Guide voodoo doll into lava and it killed the guide but didn’t spawn the Wall of Flesh. Please help!

I have been trying to spawn the Wall of Flesh but it doesn’t work.
I dropped the Guide voodoo doll into lava and it killed the guide but didn’t spawn the Wall of Flesh. Please help!
Was this the first try? Or did you drop the doll in, kill the Guide, and then try again by dropping the doll in lava before the Guide respawned? Make sure your Guide is currently alive when you drop the doll in.

If that’s not the problem, can you give more details of what you’ve tried and we’ll try to figure out a solution. :)

Was this the first try? Or did you drop the doll in, kill the Guide, and then try again by dropping the doll in lava before the Guide respawned? Make sure your Guide is currently alive when you drop the doll in.

If that’s not the problem, can you give more details of what you’ve tried and we’ll try to figure out a solution. :)

I have also been having this problem I always make sure that the guide has spawned back in but no matter how many times I try or how long I wait before doing it again the WoF just won’t spawn in, I've even tired resting my console.

I have also been having this problem I always make sure that the guide has spawned back in but no matter how many times I try or how long I wait before doing it again the WoF just won’t spawn in, I've even tired resting my console.
Hi there @Nicholas Hart, when you go down to the underworld, even before throwing in the doll, do you have the debuff ‘Horrified’ listed in your buff list? Let me know if you need help finding the buffs.

The debuff does pop on and off while I’m in the underworld but it never stays on continuously
If you’re getting the Horrified debuff even if you don’t see the Wall of Flesh anywhere, exit the world, and then exit the game completely. I know you mentioned that you tried resting your console, but make sure you’re exiting the entire game. When you go back in the debuff should be gone and next time you throw a doll in the Wall of Flesh should spawn. *crossing fingers this works for you as it has for others*

If you’re getting the Horrified debuff even if you don’t see the Wall of Flesh anywhere, exit the world, and then exit the game completely. I know you mentioned that you tried resting your console, but make sure you’re exiting the entire game. When you go back in the debuff should be gone and next time you throw a doll in the Wall of Flesh should spawn. *crossing fingers this works for you as it has for others*
Thank you so much I’ll try that as soon as I can. Happy new year by the way.

Back
Top Bottom