Weapons & Equip Hercules Emblem

MrD108

Official Terrarian
From the Wall of Flesh you can get an Emblem for each class, which can then be transformed into an Emblem that increases total damage, which can then be transformed into more advanced accessories for Melee, Ranger and Mage, but not for Summoner.

Therefore, I propose adding the Hercules Emblem, created by combining Avenger Emblem and Hercules Beetle, which increases the damage and knockback of summons.
And as an additional bonus resulting from the creation itself, you can use one of the following options:
1. Additional summon slot. (quite cliche)
2. Additional summon tag damage. (very creative, I prefer this idea)

The Hercules Emblem could be upgraded by combining it with several accessories. These are:
1. Power Gloves, to create Hercules Gloves, an accessory for whips.
2. Pygmy Necklace, to create Hercules Necklace, an accessory for minions.
3. One of the OOA accessories, to create Defender Emblem, an accessory for sentries.

Last edited:
From the Wall of Flesh you can get an Emblem for each class, which can then be transformed into an Emblem that increases total damage, which can then be transformed into more advanced accessories for Melee, Ranger and Mage, but not for Summoner.

Therefore, I propose adding the Hercules Emblem, created by combining Avenger Emblem and Hercules Beetle, which increases the damage and knockback of summons.
And as an additional bonus resulting from creation, it can provide additional slots for the summon.
Yes us summoners need this !!!!!!!!!!!

1714370538486.png

I liked this idea and decided to make a sprite.

Would you be okay if I used this concept for a mod project?

View attachment 467791
I liked this idea and decided to make a sprite.

Would you be okay if I used this concept for a mod project?
Of course you can use this idea if you want. The important thing is to have fun, and if someone plays your mod, likes that item and starts talking about it, there is a greater chance that developers will think about adding it too.

This is literally just papyrus scarab at this point.

Hercules beetle is a disguised Summoner emblem locked behind Plantera, it only exists to be upgraded to Papyrus Scarab after a Pumpkin Moon

It really needs to be reworked to do something else altogether
I suggested it as an add-on, but not mandatory, for this very reason.
Do you mean this idea or the hercules beetle itself. Anyway how about it giving extra tag damage? Apart from the gloves (which neither give a direct buff to whips) there are no whip accesories.
I love this idea because we don't have an accessory like this yet.

And as an additional bonus resulting from the creation itself, you can use one of the following options:
1. Additional summon slot. (quite cliche)
2. Additional summon tag damage. (very creative, I prefer this idea).
Made a concept sheet and a tree for the emblem

Hercules Emblem
20 Mana
2 Summon Slots
20% Summon Damage
Increases minon knockback by 4
Hercules Beetle + Avenger Emblem at Tinkerers Workshop

Hercules Gloves
6 Defense
2 Summon Slots
30% Summoner Damage
3 Extra Tag Damage
Increased whip knockback
12% increased whip speed
Hercules Emblem + Power Glove at a Tinkerers Workshop

Holy Defenders Glove
Counterpart to Berserker’s Glove
12 Defense
3 Summon Slots
4 Extra Tag Damage
15% increased whip speed
Absorbs 25% of damage done to players on your team when above 25% life
Grants immunity to knockback
Increased invulnerability to 2.33 Seconds
Hercules Gloves + Cross Necklace + Paladins Shield at a Tinkerers Workshop

Platinum Dust Gloves
“ORAORA”
13 Defense
4 Summon Slots
5 Tag Damage
20% Increased whip speed
Effects Of Cross Necklace and Paladins Shield
You get a stand similar to the one from stardust armor that will attack with your minions or your whip attacks
Whip attacks inflict Celluar Poison which will decay the enemy 2 hp per second
Holy Defenders Glove + Pygmy Necklace + 10 Stardust Fragments At a Tinkerers Workshop

Attachments

• IMG_6224.png
    IMG_6224.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 18
Giving 2 summon slots (let alone more than that) from a single accessory is frankly absurd. Why would I use papyrus scarab when I could just use all 4 of the accessories from that tree and get +11 summon slots. Getting multiple summon slots from one accessory is so strong (never mind the other bonuses, which are even crazier) that basically every build would want at least one of these, assuming you aren't forbidding the use of minions on non-summoner setups (which is dumb imo)

Hercules beetle making an emblem that increases minion capacity makes no sense when the necromantic scroll and papyrus scarab exist (and sentry capacity is done by the OOA accessories). A summoner avenger emblem tinker would probably need to give a whip-specific bonus to warrant existing.

Last edited:
Giving 2 summon slots (let alone more than that) from a single accessory is frankly absurd. Why would I use papyrus scarab when I could just use all 4 of the accessories from that tree and get +11 summon slots. Getting multiple summon slots from one accessory is so strong (never mind the other bonuses, which are even crazier) that basically every build would want at least one of these, assuming you aren't forbidding the use of minions on non-summoner setups (which is dumb imo)

Hercules beetle making an emblem that increases minion capacity makes no sense when the necromantic scroll and papyrus scarab exist (and sentry capacity is done by the OOA accessories). A summoner avenger emblem tinker would probably need to give a whip-specific bonus to warrant existing.
Yep custom range here the owner of this forums account this thing was busted my brother was using this account as I said on the Trae discord he doesn’t play terraria as much as me or puts any balance into his ideas

Holy Defenders Glove
12 Defense
3 Summon Slots
4 Extra Tag Damage
15% increased whip speed
I'm afraid that using Paladin's Shield for a class as fragile as Summoner is not a good solution.
For this reason, my idea for Hercules Gloves includes the Power Glove and not the Berserker's Glove, because although it provides a lot of defense, it also increases aggro per player.

As well, accessories should not provide more than 1 summon slot. This could be the case if it was a single accessory (without upgrades) or the last accessory in its crafting tree, but it still shouldn't go beyond 2 summon slots.

Combining the Hercules Emblem with the Power Glove will create the Hercules Glove, an accessory for beating.
Now I think that since Summoner has several subclasses, we could, for example:

The second option would be combine Hercules Emblem with Pygmy Necklace to create Hercules Necklace, an accessory for creatures.

The third option would be to combine the Hercules Emblem with one of the OOA accessories, creating a Defender Emblem, an accessory for sentries.

The second option would be combine Hercules Emblem with Pygmy Necklace to create Hercules Necklace, an accessory for creatures.
literally just
1715041261760.png

The third option would be to combine the Hercules Emblem with one of the OOA accessories, creating a Defender Emblem, an accessory for sentries.
the ooa accessories are already really good and making sentry gear op is a mistake that OOA armors have already comitted

literally just
1715041261760.png
Unfortunately, this is the reality of summoner accessories, but accessories from the melee and ranger emblem upgrades have longer crafting trees, so the summoner emblem can simply have several possible recipes for a given playstyle.
It probably would have made more sense if the Papyrus Scarab didn't stack its components, but players rather made a big fuss about it.
the ooa accessories are already really good and making sentry gear op is a mistake that OOA armors have already comitted
I don't understand why we're talking about an OP item here, it would just give us another accessory for the Sentinel Summoner that could maybe stack with a single OOA accessory, finally providing two additional sentry slots.
Or just a better accessory for sentries.

This would be an amazing addition to the game!
Uh the concept sheet my sibling did last Wednesday or so using my account was busted I liked it tho
Made a concept sheet and a tree for the emblem

Hercules Emblem
20 Mana
2 Summon Slots
20% Summon Damage
Increases minon knockback by 4
Hercules Beetle + Avenger Emblem at Tinkerers Workshop

Hercules Gloves
6 Defense
2 Summon Slots
30% Summoner Damage
3 Extra Tag Damage
Increased whip knockback
12% increased whip speed
Hercules Emblem + Power Glove at a Tinkerers Workshop

Holy Defenders Glove
12 Defense
3 Summon Slots
4 Extra Tag Damage
15% increased whip speed

Platinum Dust Gloves
“ORAORA”
13 Defense
4 Summon Slots
5 Tag Damage
20% Increased whip speed
Effects Of Cross Necklace and Paladins Shield
You get a stand similar to the one from stardust armor that will attack with your minions or your whip attacks
Whip attacks inflict Celluar Poison which will decay the enemy 2 hp per second
Holy Defenders Glove + Pygmy Necklace + 10 Stardust Fragments At a Tinkerers Workshop

Back
Top Bottom