HERO Terraria Youtuber - Hello my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I make a server so my friends can join
Youtube search set up terraria server. I am not good with that. Sorry.
Hello HERO. Been subbed to your channel since you did your first fan art video. I want to thank you for working so hard and keeping with Terraria for so many years.
Thanks! That is a hell of a long time. You are awesome.
OMG love your work
keep up the building
I am so bad at building. zzz wish i was better.
Hey Hero! Love your videos! I think that you should do another multi-boss fight, but include duke fishron!
I should. I will!
Hey Hero! I love your videos! :)
I love that you are on the new community site. rampart.
Thanks for telling me about this new forum and it sounds like it's gonna be awesome!
it will be really good! Go check out some other threads.
hey there you!
hi hero, i been following you for about 3 years now, love your content and want to see more.
only one thing, i skiped every non terraria vid :p
keep up the good work
That's fine just don't dislike non terraria content and we are cool.

Wow you must be really active on here. And anyways, I always wanted to ask if you'd do a renewables run. I think it's be quite interesting. It is where you try to build a town and kill all the bosses using nothing but mob drops and fishing items. I have made a custom world, if you'd like to see it.

You don't have to do it, I just thought it'd be really cool. :3
That sounds incredible fun/hard.
hey back.
I definitely like the underground and overworld.
Underground is pretty epic.

Hi hero, thanks a lot for putting up that video telling us about this new community, this has some real potential, keep up the good work

I'm so excited for terraira 1.3 :D who else ? but I've to create new world and move my house that gonna take a time that what I hate :(

Hero you ruined my childhood, all this time thinking you were 15-17 and now you tell me you're 27?
I guess.. I guess I'll just become a potato.

Hi hero, thanks a lot for putting up that video telling us about this new community, this has some real potential, keep up the good work
Agreed. This place is going places.
Dem shrooms tho XD.
I set that as my wallpaper for a while actually.
hey hey.
um... my brain :p I thought of it years ago when I made my minecraft account back in the beta days
It's good to be original.
Hero you ruined my childhood, all this time thinking you were 15-17 and now you tell me you're 27?
I guess.. I guess I'll just become a potato.
LOL yea, I'm 27 but immature as a 16 year old.

Hello, and what's up HERO? I've been watching you ever since I found out about Terraria 2 or 3 years ago. I'm glad you got me using this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom