HERO Terraria Youtuber - Hello my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Hero! ive seen almost all of your vids, always like how concise they are, i am a helper with many terraria and minecraft modding groups and i play all sorts of games, hope 1.3 is all that it seems like, and im guessing that you break that tablet to get a rare equip and then the 4 servants turn out to be stage 1/2 bosses that summon a "god" for stage 3/4

Yo, I am Randlarr. I play mostly PC games and attempt competitive and coop fun with friends. Every once in a while I stream on Twitch under this name and my Youtube is WinsofRot with a bit of content there. Always fun watching your new updates and informational videos. Thanks for keeping me informed and entertained.

Hero, you have 363K subs. all three of them are multiples of 3. Today is 9/27, in which both number's least multiple is 3. In addition, you video was posted at 3:09 where I live. This can't be a coincidence. Hero is Illuminati confirmed. MIND. BLOWN. lol

Hi HERO, I just want to say, I really like your videos. I've been watching them for a year or two now, they really helped explain things and taught me new things about the game when I was starting out. Since then, Terraria has become my favourite game, and I have collected exactly 403 hours and counting, and I believe this is partially thanks to you and your love of the game.

hi, hola, bonjour, guten tag, bon giorno, yia sou, ni hao, namaste, zdravstvuite, dia duit, dobry rano, shalom, hej, and hello hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom