tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Is it possible to remove the frozen before logging in for this mod? I have a server on gameservers but sometimes when I try to connect it kicks me saying invalid operation at this state but when I do manage to get into the server I'm frozen but it shows me logged in except it still forces me to log in but doesn't work

Last edited:
What do you do if you demote yourself?
Edit the "D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\HEROsModDatabase.json" file to set yourself as admin (-1), delete the file completely, or just use the admin command the server console gives you. If you edit the file, be sure to have closed terraria first.

This is a great mod and I have used it for quite some time, but now in multiplayer if I try to register it doesn't do anything. It just says that I have to enter my Username and Password. Problem, I don't have those. So can someone please help me with this?

This is a great mod and I have used it for quite some time, but now in multiplayer if I try to register it doesn't do anything. It just says that I have to enter my Username and Password. Problem, I don't have those. So can someone please help me with this?
You just make up some credentials to use and click register, then log in with those credentials.

Clearly I'm missing something. I started the server. Got Admin. Where do I set up and configure groups? Thanks!
Misc options, Group Management

o9Duw35.png

Then click new group. When people join, you can use the "View Connected Players" button to assign groups.

Turns out it is something with my video card / drivers. If i toggle the resolution a couple of times it starts to show up. Strange...

Thanks for the help!

我建议更新godmode,当开启godmode时,其他mod的一些boss还可以杀死玩家,所以我建议加入100%减伤,无限生命,无限防御,迅速在死后重建

So, I have an issue where the View Connected Players button doesn't actually work, the entire UI flickers and that's it. Am I missing something, the only other mod installed is Thorium and this is running tModLoader v0.10.1.1 due to the latest having a multiplayer bug

Here's a bug report for you: https://pastebin.com/iNW3euXB In multiplayer, when logging into a server using HERO's mod's authentication interface, pressing keys sometimes activates their respective hotkeys. On some occasions when this bug occurs, the chat is flooded with error messages. One aspect of this bug is that players can drop items (accidentally or otherwise) while typing their login credentials, when they're unable to move and pick items up. This can put players in a bad position when they've forgotten their login credentials, or when other players are nearby, able to pick up the items they didn't mean to drop.

Edit: this bug also occurs sometimes when typing in the search field of the item browser. I'm beginning to think this bug can potentially pop up when typing in any of HERO's mod's text fields.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom